Bear with me here...

This story contains massive foot fetish content that is apparent if you have noticed the cover of this story. Also, I'm relatively new to writing fanfictions about worshipping a fictional female character's feet, so I'll gladly take any criticism on that part. Just don't ask me to write anything that involves an OC or the reader worshipping a male character's feet (I don't swing that way, unless we're talking about Astolfo from the Fate series; he's the only genuine exception to this rule and any other trap are merely subconscious exceptions). Though, to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'd want to write any FF fanfics after this one. Luckily, a couple pieces of artwork made by Ero-MR on DeviantArt (specifically the ones of Yang in her Atlas/Volume 7 Outfit) inspired me to make my first and quite possible only public Foot Fetish fanfiction! And who better to be the muse of this story than Yang Xiao Long, herself, from Rooster Teeth's RWBY!

I should further note that, if you aren't into foot fetish content, then I strongly suggest that you don't read this. Just be respectful when you do; I don't want people spamming hate comments, calling me a freak for having a foot fetish. It is a normal thing to have, and those types of comments will not be tolerated on this story. If you happen to find comments like that, please report them as I don't want this story to get taken down due to some bigot's disgust towards my, or anyone else's, foot fetish.

One last thing; Ero-MR, if you happen to find this, thank you so much for the inspiration your artwork has given me. And kudos to you too, Zexusmoneypenny, for commissioning such wondrous art! While this story may not be as perfect compared to the works of other, more experienced foot fetish authors, I hope you like what I have written. If you think it can be better, then I don't mind a comic series that not only improves on this story, but also expands on specific elements that I purposefully left out (with the exception of Volume 9 as a whole, as this story takes place in an alternate universe that's similar to the OG continuity [don't ask])! Just be sure to do any necessary RWBY research before you do and don't forget to credit me for the original story. And, if either of you don't mind, I'd also like to view it in a way that's free for everyone; I'd support both of you on Patreon if I could, but I don't have any way I could subscribe to you both yet. But, once I figure out how, I'll be sure to do so in spades!

With all that out of the way, allow me to present to you all a story that I'd like to call...

The Brawler with the Softest Tootsies!