Chapter 5

“Well well well. Look who we have here…”

That voice. That voice sound so familiar, I cringe at the sound of it. It can’t be him. It just can’t be. I’m afraid to turn around.

“Guys, you can go to the car. I’ll be there in a few seconds…” I say without turning around.

“Emmalin, I’m not going to leave you here alo-“ Harry tried to say but I cut him off before he could finish his sentence

“Just go!”

All of the boys walked away leaving him and I alone in the middle of the parking lot. I don’t know what to think right now. I have no idea what I’m going to say, what I’m going to do, or most importantly, what is he going to do to me…

I can feel my palms sweating and my heart rate increasing rapidly.  I didn’t think that I would ever see him again. I’ve ran scenarios in my head just thinking of what could happen if I did end up running into him. And look where I am now.

I can almost feel his breath on the back of my neck, not wanting to turn around.

I felt his hand touch my shoulder and I could feel shivers run down my spine. I pulled my shoulder away with full force, “Don’t you fucking touch me,” I say with my teeth gritted.

“Aw, baby, don’t be like this.”

Okay, is he fucking serious right now?

“Don’t you fucking ‘baby’ me. What the hell do you want?”

“You”

My eyes popped open, trying to register what he just said, “Me? You fucking want me?”

“Yes, you. I want you. I went to the orphanage but they said that you got adopted yesterday. I’m glad that I found you babe,” I slowly turned around to see him. His hair was lighter than usual, and his eyes bloodshot.

“No, you don’t get to fucking run back into my life saying you fucking want me back. YOU are the one that left me lying on the ground in the hotel room, gasping for my last breath. That messed me up, so much. I can’t trust anyone anymore. I will never be able to fall in love again,” I stop to think why I am wasting my time on him, “you know what, never mind. I don’t know why I am wasting my time on you.”

I feel tears rushing down my face, running away from everything. I can hear the boys yelling for me, but knowing me, I won’t be in that house for too long. I can just sense that they are going to throw me out just like everyone else in my life has. 

I really don’t know where I am going.  I can hear heavy footsteps running behind me, getting closer and closer. I don’t know if it is him, but I just keep on going, not looking back.

“Hey, stop!!” I hear someone yell, but I can’t quite make out who.

I turn around to see who it is, and just my luck, I fall.

Trying to catch myself, I feel my wrist crack, and my arm is twisted.

Fuck…

“Emmalin!!”

I’m too scared to find out who it is. I feel a pair of hands touch me and I scream trying to get away.

“DON’T TOUCH ME,” I try to get out of his grasp but I couldn’t.

“Hey, hey, hey. It’s me. Settle down.”

I can’t understand what the person was saying but I just kept squirming and screaming.

I feel his hand grab my chin to make me look at him.

Harry.

I looked at him and cried even harder into his neck.

“He’s after me. He’s coming to get me,” I say into Harry’s neck.

“What? What are you talking about? Who was he?”

“That was… him.” I couldn’t even get myself to say his name.

“Who? What was his name?” My eyes grew wider as he asked that question.

“Um… N-n-n..” I couldn’t. I can’t say it. It’s like the story with Bloody Mary. If you say the name a certain amount of times, they will come for you.

“Who Emmalin?”

“N-noah…” I finally said it.

“Why would he say such a thing?” Harry is so nice, but I don’t feel like putting up with all of these questions right now.

“Harry, I don’t feel like talking about this right now…” I can handle it right now.

Harry nodded in response.  I stood up and I saw the car we came here in don the street. Wiping the tears under my eyes, I straightened my clothes and waited for the car to come closer.

Harry got in the car first whispering something to the guys before I got in. No one said anything when I get in the car, and I was totally okay with that. 

The car ride home was silent, with small talk being made.

Yes, you. I want you.

Noah’s words rang through my head for the rest of the night.

Haunting me.

____________________________________________________________-

Hi! I finally decided to update! Lol. Im sorry for not updating in 4 months! Ive just been busy with school and personal issues. 

If you guys wanted to know Im sort of basing Emmalin off of me. Not with the abuse, but with all of the other stuff sorta.  

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Share, comment, and vote!!

x Taylor