Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We just got dropped off at the flat and man was it huge. The largest flat I have ever seen. The front area of the house was huge, and a very long driveway leading up the garage. I am pretty sure my old house was small than their garage.

On their front deck, they have large pillars. Everything was brick. There was a cute table set that sit on the deck in the front, knowing that they never use it, only for looks.

“I’ll grab your bag Emmalin, and then I will show you around on the inside of the house and introduce you to the boys!” Liam grabbed my bag and Paul walked up to me.

“Well Emmalin, I hope you have fun with the lads, I don’t know when I will be back yet, I will try to keep in touch to see how things are going,” I could tell Paul didn’t know if he should hug me or not, but he didn’t. He just flashed me a smile, waved and walked away into the car again.

“Let’s go inside Emmalin, it’s sort of cold out here,” Liam led me into their flat, “well, here we ar-,” Liam was interrupted by screaming.

“ZAAYYYNNNN, NO, HAHA, STOP!!” I heard a voice say. Liam groaned, “LOUIS, ZAYN, STOP RIGHT NOW!” I jumped at how deep his voice got and how loud it was.

“Sorry about that. So, when you walk into the house to the left right up here,” he led me, “is the living room, there’s a TV, PS4, Xbox, Wii, and you have to have Nintendo’s! There’s a couch right there, a love seat over there and 2 rocking chairs. Over to the right now will be the kitchen, where you will hardly every see us cooking in, except Harry. He is a great cook. Over here is a formal dining room. We don’t really use this room unless family comes over for events. Here is an office,” he kept walking showing me different rooms, going through different halls, “here is a bathroom, and then back over here is our other dining room but we always eat in here. There is another bathroom down the hall to the right, and there are two bedrooms down here but we never use them unless we have guests. In the basement is just storage…..” Liam kept rambling as we sat on the couch after the house tour, but I dazed off into a sleep…

“HARRY, LOOK AT THIS PICTURESTAGRAM,” Lou yelled, and I jolted awake, breathing heavy forgetting where I was. I saw Liam sitting next to me still, “Relax love, it’s just me. Louis is being obnoxious. Sorry.” I nodded to let him know I heard him.

“Do you want to meet the household now?” Liam asked me, touching my foot. I nodded.

“Are you okay? You haven’t said a single word yet,” Liam frowned a little bit getting up, I got up too.

“Everyone, downstairs now, hurry up please!” Liam yelled so everyone could hear.

You could hear feet walking on the ground above us.

“Everyone, this is Emmalin. Paul adopted her today, and she will be staying with us until further notice. That’s Harry,” Liam pointed to the one with the curly hair.

“Hiiiii,” Harry waved.

“That is Niall, the blonde one,” Liam gestured to the next one down the line.

“Hello, I love food,” Hmm, he is Irish.

Liam continued to introduce me to everyone else that included Louis, and Zayn. They are all very good looking men.

“Hi,” I squeaked out.

We decided to tell each other about ourselves.

Liam has a girlfriend Sophia, but she isn’t around much because of her busy schedule. He enjoys working out, and watching Disney movies. His birthday is August 29th and he is almost 21 years old. He was scared to death getting his first tattoo, but he said it wasn’t that bad, so he got more, explaining each meaning of the tattoos.

Zayn is really quiet, just like me. He looks intimidating, but he so far seems really nice. Every said that Zayn takes the longest getting ready in the mornings. He is very laid back unless something ticks him off and then he loses his temper. His birthday is January 12th.

Harry also has a short temper, but he is very caring. He has a cat named Dusty but he lives with his mom, Anne. He is from Cheshire, England. He used to work in a bakery until he and the other lads tried out for the X-factor, all starting as solo artists ending up as a group. Harry’s birthday is February 1st.

Niall is Irish and he enjoys watching Netflix. He seems semi loud. Not as lout as Louis though. He says that he eats a lot of food and no one lets him do the shopping. Liam always does the shopping. His birthday is September 13th.

Louis is the loudest of them all. He is really funny, he made me lightly chuckle a few times. He enjoys pulling pranks on people, especially the boys. He says the best prank he pulled was on Harry. Harry is the most gullible of them all. Louis’ birthday is December 24th.

I on the other hand, did not tell them I have depression. I told lightly about my past, that my parents didn’t treat me right and Child Services took me away. I loved to watch Netflix. I rarely got to watch it at the orphanage though. My favorite color is orange, and I draw and write a lot. It helps me express my feelings. I never ever show people my drawings though. My birthday is September 1st. Soon I will be 18.

“So, Emmalin, do you want to play truth or dare?” Louis asked. I shrugged and nodded. “CIRLCLE UP!” Louis yelled. Damn, he really is the loudest, he wasn’t lying. We all scooted into a circle.

“Emmalin, truth or dare?” Niall asked me, “uh truth?” I responded not sure of my answer.

“Tell us about your first drinking experience, like with alcohol,” Niall told me to answer the question.

“Don’t laugh but I got really drunk at a party 2 years ago, and I remember everything. So I had like, a lot too many, and I started erm, pole dancing, and dancing on tables yelling out random things, and I ran around the house with no top on… Yeah it didn’t really end up well,” I felt my cheeks flush red, and the boys started bursting out laughing.

“Classic,” Louis smirked.

“Um, Liam, truth or dare?” I asked him, and he replied with truth. “Well this one is for like all of you guys but are any of you Paul’s son?” I questioned them. “Hah, no. We aren’t.” Liam said, I nodded.

“Niall, truth or dare,” Niall yelled out right away dare. Liam thought for a little bit, “After every sentence you say, say ‘in my pants,’” Liam smiled.

“Well shit…” Niall frowned, “ahem, Niall, finish your sentence,” Liam said. Niall thought about his sentence before saying it, knowing it wasn’t good. “Well shit…. Um, in my pants,” Niall glared at Liam and we all busted out laughing.

This game will be good.

I am feeling really welcome and I’m glad.

After playing truth or dare, we all decided to watch a movie in the movie room. There were two sofas and 3 recliners. I sat in the middle of the couch on the far right side of the room. Harry and Liam sat next to me. 

“What are we watching?” I asked. “The Purge,” Zayn smiled. “Fuck…” I whispered but Harry heard me. “Something wrong?” he asked.

“Um, no, I’m okay,” I hate scary movies. I don’t get the point of watching it if I am closing my eyes more than half of the movie.

After 20 minutes of the movie I was ready to piss myself. I leaned over to Harry, grabbing a fist full of his shirt, closing my eyes. I could feel him chuckle.

Not to be creepy or anything but he smells really good. Harry put his arm on my back, moving his hand up and down rubbing my back. I guess I stayed on Harry’s side long enough and I got sleepy, “What time is it?” I croaked out. We were on our 4th movie now, watching Liam’s choice of movie, Toy Story 3. “3:00 a.m,” someone said. I snuggled into Harry more falling asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Not many ready yet, but that is okay. I basically just posted the story. Please share, vote, and comment! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. Please, don't steal my story. I work hard on my stories.

xoxo.