Mommy Neighbor Part 5

Summer was ending and the sacrifices to the cool autumn evenings in the form of backyard bonfires had begun.

Our relationship had become a fun, trusting, exciting, honest, and kinky union of two souls. She wanted to learn her limits with bondage, spanking, and orgasm denial. To educate and enhance her own understanding of her wants, desires, and needs was extremely erotic and satisfying for me.

On the two evenings, I was at home and not on shift at the firehouse, we enjoyed one another's company. Every night was not filled with a sex-fueled frenzy that would make a porn writer proud. There were many nights we would go out for dinner or watch a show we both enjoyed together. I would record the episode if it aired while I was on shift, and we would snuggle on the couch and enjoy the time together while it played. Like a gentleman, I would walk her to her door, give her a good night hug and kiss, and return to my house.

She had continued to feed my voyeuristic fetish by walking in front of her window while wearing the tail or dropping her robe and bending over. Her exhibition escapades were performed while we were getting ready for work in the mornings. There were times I would stand in profile and stroke myself as she sat and put on her makeup. She had decided to turn her guest bedroom into her prep and playroom, which was much appreciated.

We were sending messages one day while I was at my part-time job and she was at work. I told her how I had enjoyed seeing her wear the tail with the plug and would like to see her wear it in person some time.

"I didn't know if you enjoyed the thought of me having a plug in my bottom," she replied.

"I do enjoy seeing you wear the tail. You wearing a plug is very exciting to me," I had replied with bated breath.

"Duly noted. Why does it excite you so much," she asked.

I looked around to make sure my coworkers could not look over my shoulder at our conversation. If someone at my part-time job knew the type of conversation I was having, it would not have been nearly as annoying as if the guys at the firehouse found out. I work with the part-time job crew eight hours a day. However, I live with the fire crew for twenty-four hours at a time. I would never have heard the end of the banter and teasing.

"I think it excites me for a couple of reasons," I began. "The first reason is that you are doing something that excites you and is not something everyone enjoys. When I watch you put in the tail, you take your time because it stretches you. I watch the look on your face change from absorbing and accepting the sensual discomfort, to pure pleasure when it is locked in place. The second reason is that I have never done anal, and it is a turn on thinking it is the head of my cock you are guiding in while I am watching you play."

"Want to know something," she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"I have never done anal. But I would not oppose us playing around with it," she said with a nervous giggle.

I felt myself get hard instantly. Fortunately, I was away from the crew and was about to adjust my swollen cock into a comfortable position without anyone seeing it. I remember having to adjust myself a lot that day and she still teases me by saying she is going to make me "cream my jeans" while I am at work.

"I would love to play around and try," I stated, "but, I doubt we would succeed."

"You doubt my desire for you, my ability to show you how I can accept the little pain and discomfort that leads to orgasm, or my want of trying something new," she had returned in a mock dominating tone.

"Remember the toilet paper tube," was all I said.

"Oh, yeah," was her quick reply.

One night, after we showered, she had picked up an empty toilet paper roll and tried to slip it over my semi-hard cock. It was very rare for me to be totally flaccid when she was around and that time was no exception.