ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙ. ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ғᴇᴍ ᴏᴄ
ɴᴀᴍᴇ: sᴇʀᴇɴᴀ ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ

"Hurry the bloody hell up! I need to shower, Melody!" The demanding voice came from my roommate, Olivia Roseville. My other roommate, Melody King, had been in the shower for over thirty minutes and Olivia's patience was running out. Since I already knew Melody's ass would take long, I skipped into the shower first and was already done with getting ready.

"I'm going to go ahead, I'll meet you girls at the party."

I adjusted my dress, a pale blue skintight dress, and headed out of the room. The party was at the slytherins tonight and I was excited, ready to dance the night away. They had given out the password which was pureblood. Very fitting for them.

"Pureblood." I said. The door swung open and revealed the dark common room with flashing green lights.

"Awesome." A girl appeared behind me, with pure awe in her eyes. Must be a fifth year.

A chuckle left my lips and I made a bee-line for the drinks table, ready to drink some warm butterbeer. I grasped my fingers around a glass and brought it up to my mouth. Then I turned to face the dance floor to observe the party. Many people were making out messily and grinding up on each other, a sweaty gleam on their bodies.

"Have you tried shots before, Longbottom?" Asked a deep voice from the other side of the drinks table. I didn't even need to turn to know who it was but I turned anyways.

"Maybe, maybe not." My ex-boyfriend, Regulus Black, stood on the other side of the table. His dark grey eyes eyed me up and down shamelessly, burning my body with his gaze. With my dress being so tight, I felt exposed, especially with his wandering eyes.

"No need to hide from me. I've seen every inch of you already." He said, keeping an intense eye contact that made my cheeks blush.

My eyes watched him as he picked up a shot and downed it, swallowing harshly. He set down the glass and wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand. His hands adorned 3 silver rings, one of them I had given to him which had a snake design. It was my birthday gift to him from a year ago.

"Serena! Oh my god you actually came to a party this time!" A snarky bitch named Daniella Parkinson joined Regulus's side, leaning on him.

"You've met Daniella, right Serena? We've been dating for about five months now."

Oh I see what he's trying to do. This little fucker wants to make me jealous.

"Yeah. We've met." I responded dryly. My eyes burned with hatred at her hands clawing onto his clothes. Then I noticed a shiny silver ring on her hand and my eyes widened.

"Oh yea. We're engaged as well. He proposed to me on the train station. Isn't he romantic?" Her fake little smile shone as she shoved the stupid ring in my face to see. She pulled her hand back and stared at the ring like it was her baby.

"Totally. Nothing's more heartwarming than a bustling crowd of hogwarts students and their parents." I replied sarcastically and watched her smile disappear. Honestly I prefer her moody, at least it's honest.

"I'm gonna go find Greengrass, see you later baby." She grabbed his collar and pressed her lips onto his. I could see her sticking her tongue down his throat and it gave me so many memories. She left after giving him another peck on the lips.