Immortal

The day after, while Aether and Paimon were eating, Xiao showed up and came to sit beside Aether.

Xiao: I still need to have a conversation about your injuries with you... in private if possible.

Aether: Of course, I'm almost done hold on a minute.

Xiao was having a soft gaze at Aether's hands, replaying in his head what they were doing to him yesterday. 

Aether: I'll be back soon Paimon!

Paimon: Yes! I need to show you the best spots for fishing after lunch!

The two boys got away from the people and got in a room alone together.

Xiao: You have to explain to me how you cured yourself so quickly. No one from this world ever did that. Exept the immortals...

Aether: I... don't know?

Xiao: Are you an immortal?

Aether: I... I am...

(Genshin fans, don't come at me for this i know some of yall say he is a mortal)

Xiao looked at Aether waiting for him to say something else about it. But he didn't.

Xiao: Well i suppose everyone has their secrets.

Aether: Yeah i'm sorry i can't really talk about it.

The smaller one took a step to get closer to the blond boy and Aether understood right away what he wanted.

He got his arm around his body to hug him. Xiao didn't knew how to react so he just stood there surprised.

Aether took xiao's arms and placed one around his waist and the other on his back.

Aether: This is called a hug. You can express you love someone that way.

Xiao: I've seen people do it yes...

A sweet moment between them accompanied with the sounds of birds outside.

Aether: I need to go now. I'll come to see you once i come back!

Xiao: Ok.

Aether then left the room leaving behind a needy, happy Xiao.

Later, once Xiao was on his guard watching over Liyue, he even catch himself smile a little while thinking about Aether. He soon stopped when the motion started and started to blush.