My sun

The next morning, aether woke up first. The sun getting through the balcony entrance was enough for him to look away from it.

He turned around and almost jumped when he saw how close Xiao was.

He looked so peacefull when he was asleep... Aether wished he could see his face like that forever...

The blonde boy took his chance to look at Xiao's chest, as he didn't get the chance yesterday because of the speed Xiao moved while getting his clothes off. Some scars were more visible. A tatoo on his right arm... his hand resting on top of his chest. The same hand that touched him so passionnatly the night before.

Aether started to blush thinking about how far their relationship had gotten. He still couldn't believe what happened... He never thought he would love someone that much, let alone making love with that person.

As Aether was thinking he didn't notice his own hand reaching for his lover's. He slowly put his fingers on xiao's hand, scared that would wake him up. But it didn't.

Aether took that as an uportunity to lay his head on the green haired boy shoulder. So he did it, carefully.

He got his nose closer to his neck and then heard Xiao whimper and sight. He stopped moving to not wake Xiao up. But he didn't.

Aether sighed too.

He then felt something pat his back. He immediatly recognize the touch of Xiao's hand. Aether squeezed his left arm around Xiao and his right hand that was holding his.

Xiao: Hey Aether...

He had a sleepy voice and Aether could not believe how cute it sounded. As his heart was filled with serontonin he responded.

Aether: Good morning...

Xiao looked at him and started to smile a little and that was enough to make aether a blushing mess.

Aether: Why are you so pretty...

Xiao: You're asking me? I should be the one asking that you know.

Aether giggled and that was Xiao's turn to blush now as he heard this cute sound escape Aether's lips.

He couldn't hold it anymore.

He slammed Aether's back against the bed holding the blonde's hand on top of his head.

Aether: Xiao?

Xiao wanted to kiss him so much. Every part of his body. He wanted to learn his body to know exactly where his sweet spots were. He got closer to Aether's neck and took a break as he waited for Aether's reaction.

He didn't had any, in fact he was holding his breath waiting for Xiao to do something.

Slowly, xiao started to kiss Aether's neck and shoulders, going up to his jawline as well. Aether was breathing louder and felt his heartbeat go faster at the sweet touch he was receiving.

His hands that were still pinned on top of his hand slowly left xiao's embrace as Xiao hands were going for a trip on Aether's chest.

Aether cupped Xiao's face inbetween his hands and got his face closer to his. They pressed their lips together. It was slow and passionate. They weren't fighting the urge to jump on eachoter because of the months of tension between them anymore, and that was such a relief. They both still hoped they could make love again, if possible, all day.

They get their lips away and looked at eachoter.

Aether: I have to take a shower...

Xiao: You took one yesterday-

The blonde put his finger on xiao's lips.

Aether: I need to get some stuff out pretty boy.

Xiao: Oh...

Xiao blushed as he was imagining Aether get that « stuff » out of him. Aether was already up when Xiao got the idea to help him.

Xiao: I'm coming to help.

Aether still continued to walk toward the bathroom and once the door was in his hands he looked back at Xiao who was now sit on the edge of the bed, now letting Aether have a good view on all his body.

Aether: Come on, I'll need help anyway, there's some place i can't reach pretty well after all~

Aether got in the bathroom not believing himself. Where did this confidence since yesterday came from?!

He opened the shower and heard the water go down on his body. He washed his hair as he waited patiently for Xiao to show up.

He closed his eyes and that's when Xiao showed up. Since he didn't saw him, Xiao got closer and put his hands on Aether's butt and up to his hips.

Aether jumped at first but then moaned surprising even himself.

Xiao: You're pretty sensible...

Aether: Don't complain about it...

Xiao: I am not.

Xiao kissed Aether still resting his hands on the blonde's hips. Aether hugged Xiao by taking his shoulder and pushing him more against his own body.

Xiao felt something touching his lips. Something else than Aether's lips. It was his tongue fighting to come in his mouth.

Xiao still had his mouth closed and started to touch Aether's butt more and more tightly. Until Aether moaned again letting Xiao come in his mouth first. Aether let out another moan in surprise. And another, and another. 

Once he gained control of his body again he fighted his lover's tongue fighting to go in his mouth. But Xiao was decided to stay there.

Aether touched Xiao's back hoping to distract him but it didn't. He touched Xiao's chest, still no reaction.

Aether slammed Xiao's back on the wall of the shower and put his leg inbetween Xiao's. And that was enough for Xiao to stop the kiss and look down. Now that Aether had the dominant side he looked at Xiao waiting for his reaction. But he only notice his dick growing bigger.

Aether slipped his tongue in Xiao's mouth and Xiao let him take control. They were no longer fighting and Aether even gained some moans from Xiao.

They both stopped and looked at eachoter.

Xiao: Didn't you... needed help with something?

Aether: Oh.

He got away from xiao and wondered how he would get it out with Xiao watching him like that.

He started to blush and Xiao noticed, still waiting for Aether to start touching himself.

N.A.

In many fanfics, the morning after their first time is always too fast, like nothing happened so here i tried to do something different...

As you guessed there will be another chapter for this scene horny bros

See you next time <33