Rain

Later that day, after Aether started to feel better, they both decided to go walk together to change their thoughts.

Aether: So you are ready to come with me in Inazuma? For real?

Xiao: I knew you would ask me that. I asked the others adeptis and they all agreed after... conversations...

Aether: Mhm. Conversations, yes.

There was a little wind and clouds were menacing to rain at any moment.

Aether: Maybe we should get in... It's starting to scare me, i don't wanna get us wet.

Xiao: Do you want me to teleport us?

Aether stared at Xiao's body. It was the first time he actually noticed that his shirt was ... thight... he could see all of his muscles thought he would love to see him without any shirt at all. 

Xiao noticed the non answer from Aether and the way he was looking at his body. And also what was growing in Aether's pants.

It then started to rain. Hard. It came from nowhere and surprised them both as they both stared into eachoter's eyes.

Aether burst into a laugh making Xiao smile.

Instead of worrying about being wet again, he took Xiao's hand and pulled him as he was running in the rain and dancing, still smiling.

Xiao was so in love. He was lost in thought, ignoring the rain around them as if he was alone with Aether. His laugh, the way he was looking back at him while he smiled.

Aether: Come on! There's no way an adepti doesn't know how to dance!

Xiao was still looking at Aether turning around him not getting his eyes off of the boy he loved. His hair was all down, like Aether's hair. The rain was hitting them, they could be sure they would have bruses from it.

Aether started to sing out loud. It was a song him and his sister used to sing together. But as he was singing it, he could hear the boy beside him humming as well. It was hard to tell with this rain, but Xiao was obviously humming the song.

Aether: You know this song?

Xiao: I guess i do? I don't remember where it's from...

Aether jumped on his arm, looking at him and smiling.

Xiao: I don't want you to stop smiling.

Aether: As long as you are with me...

They looked at eachoter. Their chest against the other's and their lips so close.

They both went for it at the same time. Closed their eyes together and got closer at the same speed. They moved their lips together, as if they were one person. They didn't stopped to catch their breath, they continued, breathing while kissing.

Xiao hugged Aether harder making him and himself shiver together as Aether moaned in between two kisses.

Aether also wanted to hear Xiao... but seemed like he was a hard one to get to moan?

The truth was that Xiao was forcing himself not to.

One or two did slip at one stage, but the rain made it impossible to hear.

They broke the kiss at the same time and looked at eachoter.

Xiao: Why are you so red?

He asked, not knowing his face was even worse

Aether: Normal reaction! Plus, you're red as well...

Aether put his hand on Xiao's face slowly petting his cheek. Xiao then got closer to his ear to kiss it.

Xiao: You're coming in my room.