Wet clothes

They were now in, still wet but at least they could hear eachoter talk now. Xiao went in for another kiss but Aether got away from him as xiao's hands were about to touch his hips.

Aether: Stay there, and keep your eyes on me.

Xiao did as he was told to and looked at Aether with attention.

Aether was now a couple of meters away. His eyes were mid closed making him look even hotter. He took away his scarf and looked at Xiao's reaction. Xiao was not moving. Well, almost. The thing in his pants was more and more showing.

Aether started to get his shirt off as well, slowly. That's when Xiao took a step toward him.

Aether: Xiao~ I told you not to move...

Xiao: Sorry.

Aether: I'll tell you when you can~

Xiao stayed there silent, enjoying the show and feeling his heartbeat get so fast, he was sure it would explode.

Aether's shirt was now off and Xiao was fighting the urge to jump on his lover right away. Aether turned around Xiao to tease him even more. He even got his right hand on Xiao's chest once he was behind him.

Xiao: Why can't i move...

Aether got closer to Xiao ear before answering.

Aether: Revenge from what you did to me back in liyue's port~

Aether got away again and waited a moment before stripping down his pants. Once he was naked, he sat on the bed.

Xiao: Can I move now?

Aether slowly noded his head and Xiao took off his wet clothes so fast aether barely got time to see his body. Xiao got in the bed and took Aether's head between his hands and kissed him.

As they were kissing, aether got himself on top of Xiao. Which made the adepti whimper.

Aether: Are you okay?

Xiao: You have no idea how i'm holding back right now.

Aether: You don't have to.

Xiao: I will hurt you if i don't. I want to fuck you slow, not fast.

As he said that, Aether started to blush like crazy and when Xiao noticed it he went bright red as well. He touched Aether body, remembering what he said to him back at liyue's port... he started to kiss Aether's neck as Aether could not help but moan more and more.

Aether: Stop, it's my turn to have fun now.

Aether layed Xiao down on his back, still being on top of him. He admired to see the adepti in this condition. Xiao's member was almost begging itself for it to be taken care of by poking the blond but Aether ignored it as he started to kiss Xiao.

Xiao: Aether, help.

Aether: What do you want me to do?

Xiao: Touch me...

Aether: I only listen to beggings.

Xiao: Aether, please touch me I need it.

Without any warning, Aether took Xiao's member in his hands and stroke it slowly. Xiao was now a moaning mess. They were more like whimpers were we could hear Aether's name being said a couple of times.

Xiao's hands were still resting on Aether thights. He slowly traced his way to Aether's member and he touched it trying to go at the same speed he was getting it.

Aether: Xiao! Faster~

Xiao: You're not going fast either my dear.

Aether: Mhhmph.

Aether did ups and downs as fast as he could catching Xiao out of guard and he had no choice but let go of Aether member to get the sheets in his hands, panting for air.

Aether stopped suddenly and looked at Xiao, proud to put him in such a state.

Once he finished to catch his breath he suddenly took Aether's body like it was nothing and throwed him on the pillows.

He got closer to Aether's face wanting to kiss him, but got away as soon as Aether was about to kiss him. He placed himself between Aether's legs and traced paths on his naked body with his fingers.

Aether was already making little sounds at that. Xiao then took his fingers close to Aether's entrance.

Xiao: Can i?

Aether: Please do~

As he heard the begging from his partner he couldn't help it but do it. And like that his fingers were in making Aether go crazy and moan even more. Xiao was looking at his face, amazed as ever from the emotions showing on Aether's face.

After a while of this, Xiao took out his fingers.

Xiao: I just can't do this anymore. I want to go in Aether.

Aether took Xiao's member and put the tip against his entrance.

Aether: Go in.

Xiao did as he was told and looked up while trusting in. He moaned and said Aether's name a crazy amount of times before looking back at Aether's face, burried in red, looking at Xiao's dick going in.

Xiao: Does it hurt? I can stop.

Aether looked at him and they both locked eyes. Xiao could see tears forming in Aether's eyes.

Xiao: Why are you crying?

Aether: It's from pleasure...

Xiao: Oh...

Aether: Go on, go in and out Xiao.

And he did so. He got out and quickly got back in. Aether was too shy to look at him directly so he looked away from Xiao wich made Xiao upset.

Xiao: Look at me. Don't look anywhere else when I fuck you Aether.

Aether bit his lips and gathered the courage to face Xiao. But seeing Xiao lewd face in that exact moment was too much.

Aether: Go out Xiao!

Xiao did it, confused at first but when he looked as his partner member hanging there he understood why he asked that.

Xiao: You can cum you know.

Aether: not still, it's too soon.

They were both breathing fast and strongly.

Aether: Aah... okay you can... go in.

Xiao did it, carefully, looking at Aether's face. As the blond boy was about to look away from his body, he took his head and faced him toward him.

Xiao: I won't stop if you are about to cum. Don't even try to stop me.

Aether didn't had time to answer that Xiao was already going in and out faster and faster. Aether grabbed Xiao's back as he was screaming out his name.

Xiao took Aether's dick in his hand and touched it while he was going in and out.

Aether suddenly got up making xiao stop his hips and sit down, aether on top of him.

Aether started to ride Xiao as fast as he could.

Aether: I'm cumming.

Xiao: I will too~

Xiao slammed aether's body against his by taking Aether's hips and push them down on his member as they reached climax at the same time.

N.a.

Damn that was a long 1115 words long sex scene ma dude-

Tell me what you think of it, it's my first ever sooo