Monday..

- Larry's POV -
I heard the ear bleeding sound of my fuckin alarm going off in the morning. I flinch and slowly get up. Shit, I'm sore as hell! I slept hella hard last night, especially after drinking so much with Sal.. Damn. I checked the time and rubbed my head, my hair was tangled so much, man.. I had to arrive at school and meet up with Sal, Todd, and Ash at at least 7:25. It's so early, it's already 6:45. Why did I set my alarm to that.. After adjusting my shirt which was almost already off after moving around so much at night, I get up and almost fall down, this is harder than I thought.. I go in the kitchen, my vision very blurry since I'm almost half asleep. I had enough time to do some things before I get ready, so I grab a Monster from the fridge and sit down on the comfy couch. I start to think about what may happen at school, scratching my shoulder and straightening my hair a bit. Then I realize.. I'm gonna have to interact with that boy Travis today. Damnit! He's so rude to Sal, especially me. I always find a way to make him run away though. There was this one time when I tugged on his hair a bit and got closer to his face with a serious look.. Seeing him tremble and get scared by that made me feel somethin, dude. He seems.. kinda.. cute? I'm not sure, I mean the guy bullies or atleast attempts to bully Sal, Todd, Ash and I 24/7! Sometimes I see him walk off with a nervous and regretful look. This seems fuckin crazy, but I think he may feel bad and he may not actually mean it when he hurts anybody, physically or mentally. When I see him after I basically humiliate him by messing with him to fuck off I notice the look the smaller boy has.. His hair is so soft. Combed perfectly parted on the left of his head. His skin, looks so soft and sweet. I wish I could just explore the boy's body while he was in my arms.. I would love to see that beautiful boy take my — ' ' Lar-Bear! You're awake? Why so early?! ' ' Mom says, I snap back to reality and turn my head to her, burp and realize I was basically chugging the monster as I was thinking about that stuff Travis makes me feel.. Ugh. I gagged at the fact I was thinking that. ' ' Oh, yeah. Sal convinced us to come to school earlier. I already fuckin know I'm gonna be late.. ' ' I smirk and laugh it off. ' ' Language. ' ' Mom reminds me, it's funny because she thinks I don't hear her and Sal's.. Well, our dad at night. Heh. I got up, it was 7:09. I brushed my teeth and hair, putting on axe body spray and then go to my messy ass room to change. Clothes are falling out of the dresser, which makes it very easy to access clothes. I put on a sanity falls tee, a red jacket, a few bracelets and necklaces, rings, and then some champion sweatpants with worn out brown converse. I take another monster for lunch, put it in my backpack and I pick it up, immediately throwing it in my car and starting it. I texted Sal and asked him if he wanted me to drive him to school. He agreed and I soon saw him running out. He hops in the passenger's seat and I greet him with a weak smile. ' ' Sup Larry Face! You look like you're high, do you want me to drive or what? I don't wanna get more messed up than I already am. ' ' He rolled his eyes. I was just hella tired, I punch him in the shoulder playfully. ' ' I'm not high, man. Sure, I'm not high yet but I—That's besides the point. Even if I always look like it, fuck off. ' ' I have a nervous smile and immediately start driving off. ' ' You made me wake up this early just to drive you to school, huh? ' ' ' ' Todd, too! ' ' Sal snapped. I looked at the backseat of the car and jumped, almost shitting my goddamn pants to see Todd there. ' ' Oh, sorry! While you were speaking I decided to get in, mainly to scare you but for normal reasons also. How are you that oblivious?! ' ' Todd smiled, scratching the back of his neck along with his freckles being more visible and shining. Now I get why that dude Neil likes him so much. Sal laughed his ass off as I tried to keep my eyes on the road. ' ' Pussy!!—WHY DID YOU YELP LIKE THA- ' ' He kept on laughing as I grunted in embarrassment. ' ' I did?! You two are so hard to handle! Shitheads. ' ' I said half jokingly and whispering the last part. We soon arrive at the school.. Time to see that annoying ass blond.

Mf 836 words excluding this?? A day and a half just for that? Rookie shi 💀💀 Anyways, tell me if you want more. I'm just writing this for the smut and romance and action btw. Get ready for that.