Guilt.

Larry's POV.

I heard a groan from Travis. I turned my head to look at him, a bit of drool was going down his face because of how fuckin hard he was sleeping. That dude fell asleep almost immediately after we finished.. I finish putting on a flannel of mine and walk over to him, smiling. I squat down to reach his level at the side of my bed. ' ' Trav. Wake upppppppp. Cmon, man. ' ' I rubbed his shoulder as he slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and sat up slowly, making the sheets reveal his chest covered in a few bruises and hickeys, each avoiding the bruises and scars. I made sure not to put them anywhere obvious, like his arms or neck. Just his waist and chest. He's pretty.. ' ' Larry. You still there, faggot? ' ' Travis asked, looking a bit confused. ' ' You were staring at me. Is that normal?? Father says it's—' '   ' ' I'm fine man, and stop worrying about your father so much. I got a Monster in the fridge if you want one, I also have some leftover waffles I made earlier. You can have 'em, just wake up, man. ' '  ' ' ..Do we have time to stop by my house? My mother will be there, father will be at church. We can get my clothes and essential stuff. ' ' I nodded. ' ' And what the hell do you mean by Monster? I've overheard you and Sally Face talking about ghosts, but now monsters??—' ' Travis asked as I looked through my clothes. Well, the clothes piled up in my laundry basket. I found a purple hoodie with a little cross on the top right. It's weird for me to wear, which is exactly why it's been in my laundry basket and never worn by me. I tried to dye it all black to get rid of the cross stitched on it but instead I apparently can't tell how dye works and it was incredibly dark. ' ' They're energy drinks. ' ' I explained. I grabbed some black shorts and socks, throwing them at Travis and looking around. ' ' Let's hope you didn't shit in those boxers because you're either gonna be ass naked under those shorts or have boxers with shit rubbing against your voluptuous cheeks all day. Or you're lucky. ' ' I stood up and ran my hand through my hair as Travis looked at me with the most disgusted and weird ass expression I've ever seen him have. Silence filled the room. ' ' ...So are you lucky? ' '   ' ' Just get out so I can change.. ' ' Travis rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration. I bursted out laughing, why the fuck did I have to say that man! I walked out of the room covering my mouth trying to hold in laughter, instead laughing until I stumbled into the living room onto the couch. I mean, atleast im funny. I wiped a few tears from my eye as I grabbed the monster from the side table near the couch and sipped it. Man, I shouldn't have said that. Worth it though! You gotta make a joke like that sometimes. I heard the door open and there travis came out, stretching. ' ' Why the fuck are you so damn rough. You really are a freak, yknow. ' ' He rolled his eyes. ' ' You know you love me, dude. ' ' I said as I chugged the rest of the Monster. ' ' And how in god's name do you know eeeeeverything? ' ' Travis groaned. ' ' No idea. I guess I watch too much tv to the point I connect way too many dots when I talk to someone.. ' ' ' ' No shit.. ' ' He laughed a bit. I could tell he was confused. After bullying us like a total shithead and hating us SO damn much, atleast acting like it, for so long, and yet be hanging out with the guy who said he would kill him just a year or so ago is ROUGH. Trying to deal with that? Weird as hell. ' ' You want anything to eat? There's still waffles. I think you'll like the Monster. I'm kind of addicted, Heh. ' ' I got up and rubbed my eyes. I felt sort of stiff still from last night. ' ' I'm fine. I don't need anything. ' ' Travis responded. ' ' Alright, because I always have extra snacks on me. Don't be afraid to ask, Trav! ' ' I smiled nervously, picking up my backpack from next to the couch. ' ' Let's go get your stuff. We gotta rush though, there's no fucking way I'm being late again.. ' ' Travis nodded and went back to my room to get his backpack. I grabbed some Axe Bodyspray from my backpack and waited for him to come back. ' ' Hold your breath!—' ' I said before spraying the stuff all over him! He's gotta smell good, atleast. He coughed and I did too, before quickly opening the door and dragging Trav outside with me and taking a deep breath. ' ' Fuck, it smells decent but strong as hell!! What is that?! ' '   ' ' It's the smell of every teenage boy. You gotta get used to it, man. ' ' ' ' Good lord.. ' ' Travis said in surprise, making a cross on his chest with his hand. He got a better grip on the strap of his backpack and began walking.

Travis' POV.
At his ' home '.

We were there. I went inside and snuck around the house, if father was home he would've been on the couch, however he's of course at church. I slowly open my parent's room to see my mother crying at the edge of the bed. I knew she would be sad, but why is she crying so roughly? Ive been away for less than 3 days.. Bless her.. ' ' Mother. ' ' I whispered, she immediately turned her head. ' ' Travis? Oh Travis, boy, what happened?! Are you even real?! ' ' ' ' She said, getting up slowly walking towards me. ' ' I'm in a better place now, I don't have to deal with father any more, I'm okay. A.. A boy is letting me stay at his apartment. Everything is fine, I'm safe! ' ' I said quickly, hugging her and pulling away after a few seconds. ' ' That's amazing, Travis! Please, stay safe, I've been worried sick, your father is going nuts he sat outside with a baseball bat it was horrifying.. ' ' I nodded and backed away. We stared at eachother for a few seconds and she smiled, wiping away a few tears. ' ' I'm here to get some stuff, Larry is—Well, the boy who is letting me stay at his apartment is outside, it'll be quick. ' ' And so, I went upstairs to my room.

At school in Art class.

I had arrived at art class finally, I decided to go here because I thought maybe it would make me less focused on my excuse of a father, also so.. Don't take this as if I were a stalker or anything, but I also came here to see Larry. I sat down in my seat and hear Sallyface's voice.. He seems to be talking to Ash, that lesbian. I'm guessing he's here because Larry convinced him?? I'm not sure.. I open to a page in my sketchbook where I was working on a drawing of flowers when I heard footsteps, and there's a boy named Alex. Right in front of my desk. He was one of the other intimidating homophobic bullies.. ' ' The fuck is this? ' ' The teacher seemed to be running late, which is the worst possible time for this.. He snatched my book and I immediately tried to pull it away. ' ' Give it back, idiot! ' ' ' ' Why, what's in it?! Tell me, Travis! Let me see, let's hope it isn't some gay porn. ' ' Alex laughed as he finally had my sketchbook.. Fuck fuck fuck, he cant see what I draw! He's gonna call me a fag, It'll spread through the school! Everyone is gonna know, goddamnit! He pushed me back in my chair as I tried to jump over the desk, which made me fall back and hurt my elbow pretty fuckin bad.. His eyes widened as he slowly turned his head to me. I couldn't move, I was terrified, he couldn't see it, my eyes were open wide and I had flashbacks of my father hitting me, him yelling at me as loud as he can from across the kitchen table. The banging on my door. Hearing him and my mother fight.. ' ' I knew it. I knew you were a fairy! And you're drawing Larry Johnson out of all people?! ' ' He laughed and smirked. ' ' Youre gay, aren't you Travis?! A sinner?? Larry Johnson.. Being drawn by Travis Phelps, the homophobic 'not gay Christian boy! I bet you jack off to this, I don't wanna touch it. ' ' I couldn't speak. Everything hurt, why was he saying this?! Is this what Sallyface and Larry went through?!!! Alex throws the book at me and then suddenly groans. I cant see through my tears, it's all blurry.. Why was I freaking out so much?! It was almost as if I could feel each time he hurt me even though it was all in my head, my father yelling echoed in my brain.. I buried my head in between my knees and just sobbed. I shouldn't be crying, boys don't cry. Boys don't cry! I tried to hold it in but kept on hearing Alex for some reason. As if he were being punched..

I'm sorry for not continuing the rest of the other story, I'll make it soon! BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED1!1!
trust me, I didn't wanna be the type of person to get to the good part and then just leave ya hangin. but good lord does it get heated in there.. there's a reason Larry keeps handcuffs hidden under his bed. 1546 words!!!!!!