Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of two people arguing.

"-t why?" I heard Seungmin talking really close to me.

"Because I'm tired of driving" Felix said.

"Let's wake her up then" Seungmin spoke again.

I opened my eyes and noticed my head was resting on someone's shoulder.

Oh shit, I fell asleep on Seungmin.

I abruptly sat straight.

"Oh, she woke up" Seungmin said. "Soli, Yongbok wants you to drive".

I noticed we were parked next to a highway. "Sur-"

"Oh no, I feel good now, sorry to wake you up" He apologized.

"Oh, it's fine. I didn't want to-"

"You were complaining so much before and now you don't?" Seungmin interrupted me. "You even wanted ME to drive, I don't even have a license" He complained to Felix.

Felix spoke: "I feel better now, I'm not sleepy anymo-"

"OH MY GOD! YOU WERE JEALOUS BECAUSE SOLI WAS RESTING ON MY SHOULDER" Seungmin interrupted screaming.

"OH MY GOSH, ACTUALLY THO" Daeun said screaming too.

I got red, he really likes me huh? What is this, I feel special.

They started laughing.

"If I knew that Yongbok, I would have pushed her off" Seungmin said.

"Next time, do it" I replied annoyed. He is unnecessarily rude to everyone except Daeun.

Daeun laughed teasing Seungmin. They started flirting again, ew.

"I think I'll move to the front now" I took off my seatbelt and sat on the passenger's seat.

***

"Let's go Bora" I said as she was saying goodbye to Han.

We were standing in front of the members apartment complex.

The guys said the kpop industry thing has a deal with 'Dispatch' (apparently, is a famous paparazzi company) about not reveling the soulmates of any idol so we were safe. I still think that fans are so delulu.

"Let me know when you get home" Felix whispered near my ear. I felt chills all over my body.

"Yeah, and don't think I forgot about my brother, I'll kill him as soon as I get there"

"But text me first" He said.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Everyone turned to look at me, I guess I laughed too loud.

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow!" Bora said to everyone as she approached me.

"Tomorrow?" I whispered on her ear.

"Yeah, we'll come tomorrow. We're gonna watch them practice" She said.

"We?" I asked.

"Yes. You and me" She replied.

I wish Bora was even more similar to Jisung, he knows how to mind his own bussiness.

"Bora, you know I'm not here to stay" Honestly, I was still not sure about the future, but for now, I can't be always with them...

"Let's talk about that in the car. But tomorrow we're coming. It's a fact" She waved everyone goodbye as they got in the building. I waved too.

Jisung and Felix waited outside until the car couldn't be seen.