Love At First Sight

The next day the Yunmengjian Sect's entourage together with the Lanlingjin Sect's entourage, as well as the Qinghe Nie Sect had arrived at the gates of the Gusulan Sect.

They all intend to become guest disciples of the Gususan Sect and study for one year at the Gusulan Sect.

They are now in front of the gates of the Gusulan Sect, the group of Sect disciples have changed their Sect's typical clothes with the Gusulan Sect's uniforms, which are white with a cloud pattern, and it appears that the junior disciples of the Gusulan Sect are guarding the sect gates inspecting the group of guests who have come.  with their respective letter of invitation.

There was a young man who was handsome as well as beautiful and had a mole under his lips smiling widely and his eyes glancing in all directions, the cheerful young man who had rabbit teeth seemed very enthusiastic about starting his lessons at the Gusulan Sect which was very famous throughout the country.

And Lan Wangji came and walked gracefully past the group of guest disciples from the various sects, the rabbit-toothed cheerful youth's eyes unblinking at the graceful look of Lan Wangji's face.

The heart of the handsome young man with a mole under his lips was beating fast as Lan Wangji passed him and his entourage, and he was determined to be able to approach Lan Wangji who was as beautiful as the sculpture of a God.

Lan Wangji then stood in front of the Gusulan Sect Juniors to greet the guest disciples and he bowed respectfully to the group of guest disciples.

"We are from the Yunmenjiang Sect, this is a letter of invitation as a guest disciple", Jiang Cheng handed the letter to Lan Wangji, but it was his Junior who received and checked the letter.

"And here we are the second group of Lanlingjin Sect, this is a guest disciple invitation letter", Jin Zixuan Young Master of the Lanlingjin Sect also handed over the invitation letter which was immediately taken by the Gususan Sect Junior who was guarding the Sect's gate.

“I am the representative of Qinghe Nie Sect's entourage, here is our invitation letter” Nie Huaisang, Second Young Master of the Qimghe Nie Sect gave his invitation letter

Lan Wangji silently stared at his juniors who were checking and reading the invitation letters belonging to the various sects' guest disciples.

Then Lan Wangji's eyes accidentally met the eyes of a young androgynous-looking young man who was a mix of handsome, beautiful, sweet and cute, with mole under his lips and rabbit teeth.

Lan Wangji's gaze was flat and cold, but in his heart he admired the rabbit-toothed youth's face and vice versa, the rabbit-toothed youth did not break his gaze at Lan Wangji, it seemed that the two of them had felt love at first sight.

"Alright, all of you may enter, welcome to the Gususan Sect." Lan Wangji said politely and nodded at the entire group and his eyes glanced at the Gususan Sect's Junior.

"Let us take you to your respective resting places, please follow us?"  The Gusulan Sect Junior spoke politely to the guest disciples.

Lan Wangji also walked ahead of the guest disciples and rushed back to his Jingshi, on the way, he met Lan Xichen.

"Xiongzhang", Lan Wangji bowed respectfully to Lan Xichen.

"Wangji, have the guest students who will be studying here come?"  Lan Xichen asked while smiling as bright as the sun as usual.

"They have arrived, Xiongzhang" Lan Wangji nodded.

Lan Xichen paid close attention to Lan Wangji's facial expression, even though he always looked flat and cold, only Lan Xichen knew the change in Lan Wangji's heart.

"Did any guest students catch your eye?"  Lan Xichen's face darkened instantly.

Lan Wangji was silent and didn't answer, Lan Xichen knew enough the answer was yes!  Lan Xichen would not let anyone take Lan Wangji away from him!

Lan Wangji is his, Lan Xichen is aware that he has fallen in love with his sister, he knows this is a blood relationship and forbidden but he doesn't care, in his heart there is only great love for his biological sister and no one should take it from Lan Xichen.

From now on Lan Xichen was determined to watch over Lan Wangji so he wouldn't fall in love.

Sorry, I can only update because I'm busy working on my thesis.