Winter

🔞

Winter has arrived, winter in the cloud recesses feels much colder than other sect areas, currently in the middle of the winter festival, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji will fly their lanterns.

Lan Wangji looked confused writing his wishes on the lantern while Wei Wuxian drew a rabbit on his lantern, this was Lan Wangji's first time participating in the lantern festival and flying lanterns with his lover.

"What is your wish?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Always with Wei Ying" Lan Wangji replied.

"Lan Zhan you are so romantic! Let's fly this lantern, I also have the same hope as you" With a cheerful face Wei Wuxian flew his red lantern.

"Mn" Lan Wangji followed him flying his white lantern.

"It's beautiful, this is the first time I have a lover and fly lanterns with my lover, are you happy Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"If Wei Ying is happy" Lan Wangji answered with sparkling eyes.

Lan Xichen watched him from a distance, his beloved sister was with someone else, Lan Xichen was very angry, his sister was only his and could not be owned by anyone.

In his anger, Lan Xichen went to a wine shop and drank wine, as a future sect leader, Lan Xichen knew he had broken the rules but his heart was very hurt.

*****

After celebrating the lantern festival, Lan Wangji returned home to Jingshi before the haishi time, Lan Wangji entered Jingshi and lit the torch after the lamp was lit, Lan Wangji was surprised to see Lan Xichen in his jingshi.

"What is Xiongzhang doing here?" Lan Wangji frowned.

"Why? You don't allow me to enter your private area while you allow that child!" Lan Xichen sarcastically.

"What do you mean xiongzhang I don't understand?" Lan Wangji widened his pupils.

"You are mine Wangji and can only be mine!" Lan Xichen pulled Lan Wangji hard into his arms.

Lan Wangji struggled, his brother's body was only slightly taller but his brother's body size was much bigger especially his muscles because the training he did as a future sect leader such as handstands were much harder than him.

Lan Xichen pulled Lan Wangji's face and kissed his lips, holding both of Lan Wangji's hands, then Lan Xichen took off his forehead ribbon and tied it on both of Lan Wangji's hands, making Lan Wangji's eyes widen, Lan Xichen himself pulled Lan Wangji's forehead ribbon and tied it on his arms.

*****

Lan Xichen held both of Lan Wangji's hands tied him to the bed and opened all of Lan Wangji's clothes, Lan Wangji cried and shook his head.

"Don't do this, please xiongzhang?" Lan Wangji said.

"You will enjoy it, believe me", Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen also opened all of his clothes and then Lan Xichen approached Lan Wangji to kiss his lips, bit his lower lip and when Lan Wangji's lips opened, Lan Xichen did not waste the opportunity to dart his tongue into Lan Wangji's mouth.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji made out, Lan Xichen bit his brother's red lips and then licked his earlobe and neck giving a suction that left a trace of his love.

Lan Xichen went down to Lan Wangji's flat chest and twisted Lan Wangji's pink nipples that had stiffened, sucking them and licking them and biting them slowly making Lan Wangji squirm in amusement.

His kiss went down to Lan Wangji's stomach and licked Lan Wangji's navel and then down to Lan Wangji's anus and licked it.

"Aaaaah! Don't Xiongzhang!" Lan Wangji.