The Rabbit

This is where Lan Wangji is now, in the library room to supervise the troublemaker student named Wei Wuxian after being assigned by his uncle, Lan Qiren.

"Lan Wangji"

"......"

"Hanguang Jun"

"....."

"Second young master Lan"

"....."

"Lan er ege"

"....."

"Lan Zhaaan!"

"Noisy! Noisy is allowed in Yu Shen Bu Zhi Chu" Finally Lan Wangji replied to the naughty young man's words.

"Ah! Finally you talk Lan Zhan, you know you are very boring! Huh!" Yes, the young man is Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji only glanced at him and went back to reading his Buddhist scriptures, Wei Wuxian did not give up, Wei Wuxian continued to tease Lan Wangji but Lan Wangji ignored him and Wei Wuxian gave Lan Wangji a sketch of his painting.

"Look at this what I drew Lan Zhan" Wei Wuxian grinned.

"You have to finish your punishment copy" Lan Wangji frowned when he saw what Wei Wuxian drew.

It was a painting of Lan Wangji and it was so beautifully drawn by Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji's heart warmed seeing the picture even though his gaze remained flat.

"I've finished it" Wei Wuxian said.

"Lying is prohibited in Yu Shen Bu Zhi Chu" Lan Wangji couldn't believe it.

"You don't believe it? Do you want to see it? Look!" Wei Wuxian gave the copy of his punishment to Lan Wangji who was in charge of supervising him.

"Mn" Lan Wangji replied after seeing that Wei Wuxian didn't lie to him.

"I told you I didn't lie!" Wei Wuxian grinned.

Lan Wangji ignored him and continued to focus on reading his Buddhist scriptures, Wei Wuxian gave him a peony flower.

"That's for you"

"....."

"Ah! You're so boring Lan Zhan! Luckily I love you!"

"What?" Lan Wangji muttered in surprise, his eyes widening.

"Yes.....I love you! I like you Lan Zhan even though you always ignore me" Wei Wuxian teased and winked.

Lan Wangji was surprised by the words of the handsome young man in front of him, honestly Wei Wuxian did steal Lan Wangji's attention, especially since Lan Wangji is currently avoiding Lan Xichen, there's nothing wrong if Lan Wangji accepts the statement of the handsome young man in front of him, so that Lan Xichen doesn't chase him anymore because that is wrong.

"How? Do you want to be my lover Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Mn" Lan Wangji answered.

"That means something huh? Oh my heart is so happy!" Wei Wuxian hugged Lan Wangji and Lan Wangji stroked Wei Wuxian's hair.

*****

Lan Xichen became worried because Lan Wangji became a supervisor in the library for a whole month to watch over Wei Wuxian, and Lan Xichen was afraid that the young Wei would take Lan Wangji away from him, no! Lan Wangji belonged only to Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen approached his uncle, Lan Qiren, and when Lan Qiren sipped his tea in his room, Lan Qiren seemed surprised to find his nephew approaching him and greeting him.

"Uncle"

"Xichen? What are you doing here? Sit down first"

Lan Xichen sat in front of Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen took a deep breath and closed his eyes before starting his conversation.

"Uncle, I'm worried because uncle assigned Wangji to watch over Wei gongzi" Lan Xichen finally said.

"Why is that Xichen?" Lan Qiren stroked his beard while frowning.

"Uncle, Wei gongzi is a naughty young man, and I'm afraid he will be a bad influence on the innocent Wangji" Lan Xichen continued.

"You don't need to worry Xichen, because Wangji is already an adult and he knows very well about the sect's rules, he won't be bothered by such a small thing" Lan Qiren replied to calm Lan Xichen.

"But uncle......?" Lan Xichen looked restless.

"Come on Xichen there's nothing for you to worry about, come here and have some tea with me" Lan Qiren said.

Lan Xichen took a deep breath, his efforts to make Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian move away were unsuccessful, Lan Xichen could see the interest in the young Wei's eyes on Lan Wangji and he wouldn't let it happen because Lan Wangji was only his.

*****
Lan Wangji looked graceful sitting in the courtyard of his jingshi pavilion and suddenly someone jumped to his side impolitely and kissed his cheek just like that.

"You? Shameless!" Lan Wangji snapped looking away.

"Hehehehe! Lan Zhan we are already dating! It's only natural I come here to meet my lover, right?" Wei Wuxian winked teasingly.

"What did you bring?" Lan Wangji glanced at Wei Wuxian's hand that was hiding something behind it.

"Look at this for you" Wei Wuxian gave two rabbits to Lan Wangji.

Two balls of fur, one black and the other white, Lan Wangji's eyes flashed and a faint smile appeared on his handsome face, but Lan Wangji changed his expression back to flat.

"Animals are prohibited from being kept in Yu Shen Bu Zhi Chu" Lan Wangji replied.

"Aiiigooo Lan Zhaaan I've worked hard to catch it in the forest for you, why don't you appreciate my gift?"  Wei Wuxian pouted and pursed his lips.

"That's indeed the rule in our sect" Lan Wangji replied again.

"This is prohibited, that is prohibited! What is not prohibited in your sect!" Wei Wuxian pouted.

"It's okay, I will keep them for Wei Ying" Lan Wangji said softly while stroking the two rabbits that Wei Wuxian gave.

"Where will you take care of them Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"In the backyard of the sect" Lan Wangji replied.

"Look! They are so cute and funny, right? A pair of female and male! They must be in heat and mating to have offspring!" Wei Wuxian laughed when he saw the black rabbit pressing on the white rabbit.

"Wei Ying, they are both males!" Lan Wangji's face turned red seeing it.

"Ah! Really? I thought they were a pair of male and female and were mating" Wei Wuxian looked awkward now seeing the two rabbits that were still overlapping.

"Wangji what are you doing?"  Suddenly Lan Xichen approached Lan Wangji's jingshi pavilion, his face looked sour and unsmiling as usual.

"Xiongzhang" Lan Wangji stood up and bowed his head in greeting his older brother.

"Hello Zewu Jun! How are you?" Wei Wuxian also bowed his head and greeted the future sect leader.

"You two seem to be getting closer huh?" Lan Xichen sarcastically glanced at Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji just looked away.

"Oh, of course! Because we are lovers now!" Wei Wuxian replied with a grin.

"What?! Wangji this isn't true right?" Lan Xichen widened his eyes in surprise.

"Mn, that's right xiongzhang" Lan Wangji replied nodding

Lan Xichen clenched his fists, his grip on his sword tightened, his face glared angrily at Wei Wuxian who smiled at him as if to say 'I am the winner'.