Extra Chapter

🔞

Five Years Later After Marriage

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen have returned to the Gusulan Sect, Lan Xichen has taken his position as the leader of the Gusulan Sect, they both adopted one of the orphaned nephews named Lan Jingyi.

Since the news of the escape of the two Lan jades five years ago, the cultivation world was in an uproar because they did not expect two men who were considered noble, great and virtuous could have an illicit relationship, not only cutting off an arm aka homosexual but also incestuous relationships.

Lan Qiren even almost had a heart attack and a mild stroke, fortunately he was immediately treated by the elders so nothing happened and for five years Lan Qiren was the one who ran the sect's affairs until Lan Xichen returned.

While Wei Wuxian had been severely depressed for several months, he did not want to leave the room and seemed to be in exile, this made Jiang Cheng very angry with Lan Wangji and wanted to whip the young man with zidian if he met him for hurting his shixiong's feelings.

Until Jiang Fengmian decided to accept the proposal from the Lanlingjin Sect for Wei Wuxian from Miss Luo Qingyang or Mianmian, a girl who had long had a crush on Wei Wuxian until finally Wei Wuxian agreed to accept the proposal.

*****

Today is the inter-sect competition conference held at the Lanlingjin Sect, both Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen came as leaders of the Gusulan Sect and accompanied the Gusulan Sect disciples.

"Xiongzhang, I will see the preparations first" Lan Wangji asked Lan Xichen for permission.

"Okay" Lan Xichen replied with a gentle smile.

Lan Wangji was about to approach the junior disciples of the Gusulan Sect when he accidentally ran into the Yunmengjiang Sect group and accidentally met Wei Wuxian who was carrying a toddler boy on his shoulders.

"A die, A Yuan wants to come like these older brothers" The boy in Wei Wuxian's arms whined.

"You are still small Wei Yuan, it's not time yet! Wait until you grow up a little and father will teach you" Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Ying?"  Lan Wangji approached.

"Oh Lan Zhan? After all this time, how are you?" Wei Wuxian greeted coldly.

"Okay, how about Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji asked.

"As you can see, she is very good and very happy with my child and wife" Wei Wuxian replied coldly.

"Wei Ying about that... I apologize" Lan Wangji lowered his head.

"You don't know how much my heart hurts to go into seclusion for months! If you really loved your brother from the start, why did you choose me!" Wei Wuxian sneered.

"Sorry" Lan Wangji just lowered his head and didn't know how to explain it.

"Forget it! But your brother treats you well and doesn't hurt you, right?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Mn, xiongzhang has always been very kind and prioritizes me above all else" Lan Wangji replied.

"If he dares to hurt you after taking you from me, I'll beat him up" Wei Wuxian said.

"Husband"

"Wangji"

Coincidentally, both Luo Qingyang and Lan Xichen were looking for their partners, after finding their partners they approached them.

"Husband, I've been looking for you everywhere, let's go to the audience seats because the event is about to start" The beautiful woman who was Wei Wuxian's wife invited gently.

Seeing the beautiful woman, Lan Wangji was a little gloomy, but Lan Wangji immediately looked away and returned to his flat expression.

"Wangji are you here? I've been looking for you everywhere, let's go back soon" Lan Xichen immediately put his arm around Lan Wangji's shoulder and smiled gently.

Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Xichen's attention to Lan Wangji and snorted while sneering but realizing there were his children and wife, Wei Wuxian changed his expression back to smiling cheerfully as usual.

*****
That night in the guest room of the Lanlingjin sect, Lan Xichen hugged Lan Wangji's waist from behind and kissed his beloved chubby cheek.

"You met Wei gongzi again, what did you two talk about?" Lan Xichen asked softly.

"Just asking how you are" Lan Wangji replied.

"You know Wangji, even like this I'm jealous and possessive" Lan Xichen reminded.

"I'm yours xiongzhang, we're married" Lan Wangji said.

"Wangji" Lan Xichen whispered in Lan Wangji's ear and the blush on Lan Wangji's face spread even more as he averted his gaze.

"Xiongzhang" Lan Wangji whispered softly.

Lan Xichen smiled at Lan Wangji and pulled him to lean on him, one hand moving to stroke his hair, Lan Wangji sighed softly.

And when those lips moved on his neck, Lan Wangji looked at Lan Xichen but let Lan Xichen kiss his slender neck and kiss his lips softly.

Hanguang Jun raised both his hands up, when the figure of Zewu Jun who was known to be noble, holy and great actually slipped his hanfu robe over his head, making his smooth white body look tempting in the eyes of Lan Xichen who was gulping his saliva.

Lan Wangji suddenly looked up, feeling his neck now being licked with a strong bite, quite painful, but able to make him drunk with love until he moaned.

Lan Wangji immediately put his hands around Lan Xichen's neck, kissing his husband's lips so hard to convey his heart's contents, if he also felt the same way, his love also defeated everything.

"Eugh ...." Lan Wangji sighed, gripping his husband's biceps which were now slowly pushing something big into his when his legs were wide open.

"Slowly xiongzhang it still hurts." Lan Wangji winced, he even unconsciously shed tears, when the big push went deeper, to the deepest.

"Akh ...." Lan Wangjj screamed unconsciously, pulling Lan Xichen still for a moment.

"You're still always tight Wangji" Lan Xichen muttered.

Sweat began to flood both of them, they remained united by moaning each other's names. The passionate sigh accompanied by the sound of skin rubbing together made the room even hotter.

Lan Wangji looked up, feeling the tip of his own feeling heavy until his breath was short, while his husband continued to push tirelessly, not caring if Lan Wangji's body was swaying beneath him.

Lan Xichen continued to kiss those red lips passionately, biting those pink nipples with full suction, accompanied by hard thrusts full of strength.

"Xiongzhang" Lan Wangji muttered shaking his head, feeling for the second time his own was spraying lava, wetting Lan Xichen's stomach which was still working extra.

"Again!" Lan Xichen whispered ignoring Lan Wangji's grimacing expression with Lan Xichen shooting his own deeper into Lan Wangji's stomach until it warmed up.

Lan Wangji closed his eyes still enjoying the session earlier with his husband's withdrawal from inside him.

And since then there has only been happiness that has enveloped the couple Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji who love each other even though they were initially rejected by the cultivation world, but love conquers all.