𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝘼𝙐

Dick Grayson had been modelling since the age of 12. He model with Kory Anders who was also  his girlfriend. Recently he had been spotted with a chain like locket he wore and even in other shoots he refuses to take it off. So one day when he was helping and old lady be bent to pick up something she dropped and then that is when they saw it a ring was dangling on his chain. When asked at an interview all he said was :- We wear it close to our hearts it helps us remember each other.

After that interview many new speculations had started to arise on if he and Kory Anders had gotten back together or if  the certain someone was Commissioner  Gordan's daughter Barbara Gordan.

The media did not expect his not at all nuh uh they were not prepared at all. What you may ask well on Instagram Dick Grayson posted a picture of him and a certain red headed speedster kissing on also another one of the showing of their rings. It was not excepted at all certainly not.

AN: So I know this was short but I got this idea and decided why not write it down. Anyway I have been thinking of this idea for awhile know so here it is : What if Klarion sends the team to a different earth one with the avengers on them. So yeah but while they do that other things may interrupt them from going home a threat that the JLA had faced a long time ago. So in this it will only be the original team  but should I add:-

Marinette al ghul wayne  aka Ladybug

Kara Danvers aka Super girl/ Kara zor - el 

Roy harper aka Red arrow

Zee Zatara aka Zatanna 

Barbara Gordan aka Batgirl 

vote on who all should join the team on their new adventure. Also if I were to write it. It may not be out until after I finish my other book Hawkmoth in Gotham or until my school ends so I can have more time to write it properly and not have to rush it up.

Should I write it 

Should I not 

Bug out 🐞