𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

Soo like this is a stretched out version of this incorrect quote that I  found saved in my gallery. Also fyi uhm Kidnapper is changed to criminal. 

   "Okay so Bruce is having the night off with Kate soooo who's gonna be Batman this time ? " Babs asked as she spun her chair  around to face all the batkids there except Tim but she didn't think much of it considering he was probably working at W

   "Okay so Bruce is having the night off with Kate soooo who's gonna be Batman this time ? " Babs asked as she spun her chair  around to face all the batkids there except Tim but she didn't think much of it considering he was probably working at W.E there were many hands raised so they did the only logical thing  rock, paper scissors and finally it was down to Jason and Damian. Lucky for Jason her won and now to find his Robin hmmm which game to be Twister was not a option as it was obvious who would win so what to do. 

"F**k it I'm gonna pick myself" Jason said annoyed. "hmm so after a long and very well thought out time I pick *hits table for a drumroll effect* the one and only great Stephanie" Jason said. There many tears shed by Dick sad his baby bro did not pick him while Cass was fine not really wanting to be Robin while Damian kept muttering how inadequate the blonde haired purple themed vigilante would be on the other hand Steph was cheering. While Babs just knew what kind of utter chaos the two would do together. 

The night was so far not too bad and Steph and Jay were doing quite well as the Robin and Batman. That's when Babs got a distress signal from Tim she quickly tracked the location. "Okay Jay, Steph Tim's sent a distress signal he must have gotten kidnapped again okay I am sending you the location its not to far if you need back up the others will be on their way after they finish dealing with Condiment King, Riddle, Bane and Killer Croc" Babs said through her comm.  "Got it heading over right now" Jason replied.  Then the two had disconnected their comm lines from everyone but Babs even though they thought they did. "So you got that plan Spoils" Jason asked. "Yep Hood" she replied back. " okay so now would you both like me to connect you back with the others ?" Babs asked which shocked the two. "Y-Yea" Steph said kinda shocked as she crawled into the vents. 

Jason kicked the door down and there he stood in all his Batman glory and infront of him were two rookie criminals who had Tim tied up in a chair. "I have come to rescue The Damsel in Distress !" Batman exclaimed.  Tim juts sat there regretting his life choices and then replied back "Oh screw you. I am not a damsel" one of the criminals was confused while the other one just went "uh..." .  "Fear not young maiden" Jason said as the criminal number 1 went "Um". 

'If I wasn't tied to this chair ,  I'd flip you off !!" Tim said glaring at the man in the dark night suit who he knew was Jason right after he opened his mouth. The criminal number 2 points a gun that he pulled out at Tim emphatically. "Dude has a gun your a total damsel" Jason said to his replacement. "Uh, Batman, sir ..  .? " the criminal 1 says. "You stay out of this !" Tim exclaimed. Batman just shushed the criminals 1 and 2."Yep okay" said criminal 2. Then Tim went off again at batman telling him " Screw off ! I am not a damsel !". 

Barbara was watching this all  from their suit cams and yeah she was recording it for sure for future purposes. " J you're demoted. Next time Steph gets to be Batman" the woman said from her seat infront of the bat computer. "Hell to the yes !"  cheered  Stephanie form  her place in the rafters in the comms. "I thought I was doing okay" Batman said putting his hand to his ear piece. "Sir ?" criminal 1 said confused. 

"Okay, hey, I'm just here for the Princess. Why don't you drop the gun before a Bat drops you ? "Jason threatened at the end. There was silence for a second before criminal number 2 spoke saying " . . .yeah, okay that's fair. ". Then the Co- CEO of Wayne Enterprises opened his mouth again yelling " I'm not a princess !". 

Damian who was now back at the batcave watching his brothers form the huge screen with Gordan spoke into the comms saying " TT this was just a joke". Back at the building Tim was slightly red with anger and annoyance  at his brothers laughing at him the criminals standing there not doing anything and Stephanie's laughter echoing through the room from the rafters 

He yelled "AND IT'S NOT FUNNY". Yeah whatever he said could still not stop them from laughing and finally Stephanie had fallen form the rafters with all that shaking and laughing. She caught her self mid way and was able to not fall on her butt or head but landed like a cat on her feet just like Selina had taught her one night when they were on a mission together. 

"You got all that Barbie" Batman said into his comms. "Yea I did" Babs said as she tried to contain her laughter. The criminals that had kidnapped Tim soon regretted this as they watched 'THE BATMAN' laugh and infront of them stood a girl Robin with glitter bombs. They were confused on that part as they remembered that Robin was said to be a male and used a sword and sounded very rude. Finally they passed out as they were covered in head to toe with purple glitter the glitter flying everywhere they passed out from the shock and overwhelming amount of PURPLE AND GLITTER. 

Bruce Wayne had entered the manor after a very long night out and  he went straight to the Batcave which was empty considering it was 2am and most of his family were either watching movies,  gone home or asleep and maybe playing games. Bruce planted himself down on the chair infront of the Bat computer and he reviewed everything that happened in his absence then he saw Tim was kidnapped as his normal persona and it says that Batman and Robin had saved Tim and also captured the criminals. He was slightly intrigued to see who was Batman while he was away he guessed it was Dick as him and Damian were a good team and Damian wouldn't lash out that much with him yet still something told him to click the footage that Barbara had saved onto the Bat computer and sent to everyone. 

Bruce slowly clicked on the video and the screen now showed Batman kick down the door and walk in. Bruce was seriously wondering who the hell it was considering that Dick usually and always would prefer jumping in from the rafters. If he looked closely he would be able to see the guns hanging from the utility belt but he was tired and had missed that. Watching the entire video he was laughing to himself at his kids antics but was also mortified by the duo because as he came to the end he did not see Robin yet and then the traffic light suit dropped down from the rafters and there in all her glory stood Stephanie Brown and he was kinda glad that it was not Damian considering that they would kill each other. In the higher levels of the Batcave sat all of the Bat's watching their mentor and father react to this as Tim was just angry in the corner but also laughed at Bruce's reaction. 

The Dark knight had still not noticed his children and well left the cave to go to his room and get some well deserved rest. In the cave the Bats all pulled out sleeping bags and turned up the heater and then all lay down watching some filmed missions of their which they laughed at and also plotting their next pranks to be held in the Watchtower when the founding members were going to meet and discuss certain things. It was the perfect time according to them as nobody would expect it maybe they could get Kid flash and Roy to help out to maybe even Conner and Bart and Jon. 

Okay so what do you guys think ? Hope you guys liked it 

WORD 1406

BUG OUT  🐞