One

I sat watching; waiting for her to return from cheer leading practice. It was close to six which meant she would be arriving soon. Aside from her recreational schedule I also knew what time she went to bed, got up for school, her favorite body wash, and about the secret tattoo right above her pelvic bone. I was intrigued by this girl yet she knew nothing of my existence. At school I was considered "weird" so no one really spoke to me. It was either you're popular, a loser, or weird. I would have gladly taken the label of being a loser instead.

Just when I was about to strip out of my clothes to shower; her sweet angelic voice filled my ears. Quickly I stumbled over to the blinds; knocking over my desk chair as I hurried to catch a glimpse of her.

There she was; golden brown complexion, shoulder length brown hair that were rippled in tight curls, almond shaped eyes, and lips so full and pouty she could give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. She was simply gorgeous and she took great care of her body. She was no buffie the body or Serena Williams but what she did have she kept it well-toned.

Can you see now why this girl has me mesmerized?

I took my usual seat in my worn out, antique arm chair. It had a few rips and holes in it but it was still salvageable. Besides, my pops always makes a big deal about throwing away old things. He uses the same saying every time he sees me ready to toss something out. 'I haven't thrown your mother away yet, have I?' I can't stand that nigga. He don't deserve my momma, but she too fucking stupid and hung up on his ass to realize it.

Even now he's pissing me off and he's nowhere in sight. The only thing-person that can calm me down now is her I divert my eyes back to the golden brown beauty who was now in her bedroom stripping her body of her cheer leading outfit. A white and red full shell sleeveless top that stopped right at the top of her low rise cheer skirt. My d|ck twitched against the fabric of my shorts when she was left in only her sports bra and spankies.

The things I wanted to do to her body. The pleasure I wanted to inflict. Gradually my d|ck began to rise from these lewd thoughts. I wasn't opposed to beating my meat, in fact it was a constant thing for me. With the kind of reputation I have it's not exactly easy for me to get pussy. Slowly I began to stroke myself never taking my eyes off her defined body. She stood in front of her floor length mirror ogling herself, completely unaware that I too was ogling her.

The air in the room was becoming thick. I was fresh out of lube and too lazy to get up for some lotion so I had to use my spit as a substitute. It slid down the head and into my awaiting palm. Carefully I gripped the base, ejecting another wad of spit from my mouth. She was in the midst of removing her bra when my bedroom door came barreling open. There in the doorway stood my father with an amused look on his face and me caught with my d|ck in my hand.

I look away from his judging eyes; ashamed, embarrassed, and above all pissed. He saw my door closed he should have fucking knocked.

"Either stand there and watch, or get the fuck out!" I sneered. He let out a loud needling laughter causing my nostrils to flare.

"Who you think you talking to li'l nigguh? You better remember who the man around here is. I ain't ya momma, I don't play that disrespect game."

I kissed my teeth out of irritation. "Aight man, you can leave now." It was quiet for a sec until he decided to speak again. By now I had completely tuned him out. The situation was frustrating enough without his added verbal bashing. It wasn't until my bedroom door slammed that I snapped out of my daze. No longer in the mood to peep, I tread to the bathroom to take a shower. I overhear that jackass telling my mom about what happened and I walk into the bathroom making sure to slam the door.

I swear imma end up killing his ass one day.