Part 04

You watched as a priest who stood outside quickly prayed upon seeing this disaster. 

     You followed Isabela as she rushed out of the dining room. Isabela yelled, "I hate you!" at Mirabel before heading upstairs. 

You ran out of the dining room just behind Isabela. "She didn't mean that." You told Mirabel before running to catch up with Isabela, who was already halfway up the stairs to her room.

      When Isabela opened the door you stood there awkwardly, unsure if you were allowed to go into her room. She simply left the door open and walked into her room calmly. You watched Isabela walk a couple of steps into her room and quickly glance around. Then, she turned around to face you, "What are you doing just standing there? Come in."

You listened and stepped inside her room, flowers covered every inch of the floors and walls. It was beautiful.

     You scanned the room, taking it all in. Almost everything was made out of flowers, there was a couch that was made out of flowers, a bathtub that was made out of flowers, and a chair thay was made out of flowers. Finally, you looked at Isabela, who was sitting up on her bed, bundled up in her bed covers.

"I feel bad," Isabela spoke softly.

     You looked at her confused,  "For what?"

"For what I said to Mira." Isabela hid her face with her hands.

     You slowly walked over to Isabela and placed your hand over her head. She uncovered her face and looked up at you. You gave her a couple of head pats and she smiled.

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS VERY SHORTTT I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH FREE TIME 

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SEE YOU NEXT WEEK WITH HOPEFULLY ANOTHER UPDATEEE

-Yes )