Part 01

ISTG NO IF YOU MESS UP MY STORY IMMA GO AFTER YOU -Yes(targeted at No. AKA, the other owner)
WHY YOU YELLING AT ME DANG- -no

WHY DID YOU ADD THE VIDEO? >:( ! - Yes

WHY NOT? THE MUSIC IS AMAZING 🙄 -no

Anyways Enjoy!

You had been Isabela's best friend for 2 years now. The two of you were extremely close, almost inseparable. When Mariano and Isabela started dating you felt this intense hatred for Mariano, you knew that he (probably) had no bad intentions and was overall a good guy. Yet you couldn't shake this feeling, you REALLY did not like the fact he was dating Isabela. This jealousy grew when you heard the news that Mariano might propose to Isabela soon.

"Hey, Isa." You said one day while watering some flowers.

"Hm?" Isabela simply responded while giving you her full attention.

"I heard Mariano's gonna propose to you soon." You continued to water the flowers, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh yeah. Everyone's really excited about it." Isabela smiled and sprouted a couple more flowers.

"What about you? Are you excited?"

"Of course I am! I mean, he's perfect, I'm perfect, we're both perfect..." Isabela knelt down near you and started picking at the flowers.

"Hm.." You've always sensed something off with Mariano and Isabela's relationship but always ignored it because it seemed like it was just in your head. You were now more suspicious than ever.

"Well..." Isabela picked up a flower, "What do you think?" She said while examining the flower.

You turned to face her, she looked absolutely gorgeous. It never mattered what she'd be doing, every movement she made, every breath she took, every word she spoke, to you, in every way she was beautiful.

You couldn't deny the fact that you never approved of Isabela and Mariano's relationship, but it wasn't the place for you to speak. Isabela doesn't need your approval to marry Mariano, she can marry whoever she wants, you just hoped that in the end, she'd choose you over Mariano. "I mean, if you're happy with him, go for it. Marry Mariano."

There was a moment of silence before Isabela spoke. "What if..." She hesitated, she slowly looked over to you. Her face had worry written all over it, you've never seen her like this before and that made you nervous.

"What could she be so worried about?" You thought.

Finally, she spoke, "What if I... don't want to marry him?"

A/N:

Idk how to write decent stories so take this as its a test for writing sorta -Yes