Chapter 1: released from the crystal

time 00:10 in Los Angeles

***
"Today it's still just normal. After finishing the last show of the tour."

Sonny talk with yourself and walk with boys noize After finishing the tour at UMF 2019

???:......

???: Help....

"Hmm? By the way, Alex, did you hear something?"

"Hear What???"

They became suspicious as he began to shoot some sounds.

???: Help me....

"This voice again?" Sonny was confused as to whose voice this was.

"Can't stand it, Alex, we have to find the source of this noise!" Sonny said.

"You're just deaf. Hurry up and get in the car," he said with annoyance after Sonny started talking about that stupid thing.

???:....plz...help..

The mysterious woman's cries for help rang through their heads once again. and it seemed to be ringing in the forest beside him.

"I don't think I'm deaf...." Sonny ran into the nearby forest on his instinct.

"Hey wait for me!!"

The two started running into the forest to find the source of the mysterious sound. Later, they had to stop midway. as the sound began to disappear

"It's gone... that voice is gone again..." Sonny stopped running and said tiredly.

"So now..what are you going to do..continue...will you continue?....you'll get out of here and get in the car..." Alex said too tiredly.

"I don't know, but-"

The two stopped talking for a moment as they began to notice some light in the forest.

"Friend...I think we've found the source of this sound...."
They began to stand still when they saw what was in front of them.

"They began to stand still when they saw what was in front of them

It was a large crystal ball. which inside is the body of a young woman Ears like an elf with long hair as white as snow and wearing a long black hoodie like the knights era

Sonny Pov

*God damn it I bet she definitely didn't come to our world. And it seems that she has been frozen for a very long time.

Boys noize Pov

*This is probably the weirdest thing for me. How could she be frozen in the forest like this? And as I know it is She's definitely not a human.

They both became a little confused when they saw her frozen. Before Sonny can get up, he should do something.

"I'll get her out of this crystal ball..." he shouted.

"Are you crazy, Sonny!?! We have no way of getting her out!! Besides, she's in a big crystal!!"He yelled at Sonny.

"No...unless I used my instincts to release it from within..."

Sonny began to look around the crystal and find a way to get her out of the crystal. Until he touched the crystal...

"H...Hey!!! Alex The crystal crystal was broken!!!"

The crystal ball had broken into smaller pieces. until making a mysterious alien girl successfully came out of the inside

"I'll take it!" *Alex take the mysterious girl.

"God damn... her still alive...??"

They both touched her body. The female alien's body was so cold that a cold breath came from her mouth.

"Alex, her still alive. We have to get her out of this forest!" Sonny said to Alex. Concerned about the mysterious girl

"But Sonny, what are we going to do with her?"alex said

Sonny took a moment to think. until he decides something

"Alex, follow me and get her in the car," he said hurriedly to the car.

"but..."

"Do as I tell you!!"

"Okay, got it." Alex hurriedly picked up the mysterious girl before leaving the forest and getting into the car.