chapter 4 : The pain that I remember

8:00 PM in Sonny house

***

Sonny Pov

*It seems that lately Evelyn looks very seedy. And her walked away from my crew even though I had been observing her condition. It could be that Evelyn was thinking of something that made her feel bad.

"Hey, is there something wrong with you?" Sonny asked Evelyn curiously.

"......"

"It's nothing...."

For a moment, she began to tremble.

"I'm going out for a while....." she replied before leaving Sonny's bedroom.

Meanwhile, Alex walks past Evelyn, with is going out alone.

"Evelyn, where are you going? It's about to rain"Alex said

She turned to Alex before speaking coldly.

"Don't even know....." *walks outside

Alex began to enter Sonny's room. and start asking him

"Hey buddy what happened to her?"

"I don't know, but she looks lethargic. It's been a while." Sonny said

Alex Pov

*Okay, although I don't know much about women. But I should do something. to help some of my friends

"You should go get her back."

" okay"

Sonny started wearing shoes to go outside. until....

"wait a minute" *throw an umbrella

"You forgot to take it," Alex told him, slightly worried.

"Thanks"

Time skip to park

Time skip to park

***

Sonny Pov

* Probably only here to be able to find Evelyn as easily as possible Because I brought her here so often that her remembered the way to this place.

"By the way, where is she?"

Sonny tries to find Evelyn all around the park. until I met her in a flower garden with a giant tree in the center of the garden.

"Evelyn...?"

Evelyn's expressionless and sad face. Sitting under a giant tree with a drenched body This caused Sonny to immediately feel some of her pain.

"You.. are you okay...?" Him ask

"....."

*Is she crying...? This was not normal, she looked very lethargic, even worse than that expression. It made me know right away what had happened.

".....I can't forget about it..."

"So......what happened there?" Sonny said

"That my planet...it has collapsed... all the villagers... the kingdom... including my family... even completely destroyed by the impact of the meteorite fragments..."

"The last time I remember from there My mother tried to use the last of her magic power. in the freeze and send me to a safe place..."

“I tried to forget it…but…I…I couldn’t forge-” *hugged by Sonny

Sonny Pov

“You… feel cold all the time alone, right…?”

He hugged Evelyn with concern.

"Listen Eve, I know how you feel about that...but you know what, you're not alone anymore..."

"Sonny....."

Evelyn hugged Sonny again and cried out in pain.

"Please....help me...forget it..." *Cry in pain

"Don't cry, Eve, your eyes are all swollen." Sonny laughed slightly.

"Hey, you're all wet. I'll just wipe myself for you."

Sonny took off his sweater and covered Eve and himself.

"Let's go back, Evelyn... Sitting in the rain like this alone will catch a cold.” *He smiled.

"Um....thank you....Sonny..."