Chapter 3: The white Flower

The next day, Sonny and Evelyn go to a park in Los Angeles to learn more about the planet Earth.

"All right, we're here."

"Here.... where??? Not very familiar with it...."

*Looks like she's in a bad mood now..I think Evelyn might not be in the mood right now….well, I'll have to help her as much as I can right now.

"It's a place that I always go for a walk."Sonny spoke to her with a smile.

"come! Hold my hand and I'll take you to see the flower garden."

"Umm...ok..."

They began to hold hands and went to a flower garden with a giant tree in the center of the garden.

"Here or will it be....."

"Huh? Do you know this place too?"

"It's like a garden that I used to plant..."

Sonny Pov

*it seems I said , it should make her feel a little better after coming to this garden. Maybe i should have brought her here more often.

"Um, hey! But why does you have such pointy ears?”

*Looks like she's looking at me again. Like this, will she be angry with me?

"It's the inheritance of my race...."

Evelyn put her hand to Sonny's ear. before she started asking him

"So....you...why do you have ears like that.....it doesn't look like me at all....."

“It's the inheritance of my star as well. But... you've been holding onto my ear for too long!"

"Um... I'm so sorry..." She began to have an expressionless expression again.

*It's bad, it looks like she's starting to have a bad expression again, maybe I should do something.

"Um hey! Maybe this will help you feel better.” He began to pick a white flower on the grass and put it on Evelyn's head.

"!?!?" She began to touch the flower on her head.

"White flower.….?"

"Um, hope you like it," Sonny said.

She began to touch the white flower on her head again. before she started pulling white flowers on the grass Pin it next to Sonny's ear.

"I'm going to keep this flower....and you have to keep the flower I gave you as well...."

*God...what's that smile...why do I feel happy when I'm around Evelyn?

“Damn...I forgot to bring my sweater again. l have to endure the cold for a b-."

Evelyn began to take off her cloak and cover it over Sonny's body.

"Eh?? Isn't this her cloak? Then why is she in it covering me??"

"....."

"You...it's cold, isn't it...I'm protecting you...."

"Evelyn...."

*She makes me feel weird again. Just now she said that she would protect me? Well, it's all confusing.

“Then thank you Evelyn. So let's go home."

Time skip to living room

***
Alex enters the living room and sees Sonny. sitting with a calm expression

"Hey duo Why are you making a face like that?"

"Alex, can I talk to you ?"

"Is there something bothering you?"

Sonny began to put his hand on his forehead and began to speak with an awkward expression.

“Alex, I have a strange feeling. time with Evelyn all the time It happened to me???"

"So where did it start first?"

"Well... first of all. is when she touches my ear And two i feel embarrassed when she puts a white flower to my ear. And third, I felt very warm when she gave me a blanket when it was cold in the park.”

Alex listens to him. He is analyzing what happened to Sonny. until Alex tells him something.

"Man...I think you're falling in love with Evelyn."

"I'm falling in love...?"

“As I analyzed the events you described. It's clear that you're going to be in love."

Sonny Pov

*Fall in love with Evelyn? The last time I ever felt in love with someone Since talking to Ellie. Maybe this is the second time I've ever felt in love with someone?

"So should I love someone again?"

“It depends on your decision. As for me, I can only be your love advisor."

Alex began to look at the watch on his wrist. before he rushed out of the room.

"I have to hurry and run errands, see you soon buddy."

Sonny's expression turned calm again. He started thinking something in his head.

*Evelyn.....That kind of feeling....I really fell in love with Evelyn...?