Chapter 2: wake up from slumber

In Sonny house

***
The two of them began to contemplate what to do with the alien girl, with still unconscious in bed after getting out of the ice crystal.

"Hey dude, what are we going to do with her? Her still unconscious." Alex was confused as to what was going on in front of him.

"Sonny....are you listening to me?"

"Hey alex thinks you'd better come over here."

He called Alex to give him a book that tells about her

"Is it the Valencian Tribe?"

"I think so. In the written book it looks like Her will be the last to survive from her star."

"Should we keep her?"alex said

"I'll keep this in mind first. But now you go to sleep. I'll keep an eye on her in this room." Sonny told Alex with a calm expression.

"I'm understand . Good night, mate."

*Close the door

"Hmm...it's starting to snow. Better light a fire in the fireplace."

Sonny started a fire in the fireplace. His body became warm after the cold weather outside. but at the same time A sleeping alien girl suddenly wakes up from a coma after being frozen.

".....Mmm..."

"Huh? Is this sound, or is it??" He hurriedly got up from the table and hurried to see the condition of the alien girl on the bed.

"what happened..."

"Hey, are you feeling better now?"

"Now...what year....then....here...where....? She called out with an expressionless face.

"2019 and this is my home"

Sonny Pov

*God...she doesn't seem to have a very good expression on her face. I guess it's about the destruction of star or something That make frozen her and then fell here.

"You...can you remember the last time your star was destroyed?" Sonny said to the alien girl curiously.

"......"

Her expressionless immediately made Sonny aware of the cruelty on her planet.

*Damn it, what did I say? This made her feel even more painful. I shouldn't have said this.

“By the way, I hardly know you name. Does you have a name?" He began to ask about the name of the mysterious alien girl.

The alien girl began to look at Sonny. Then he started telling me his name.

"My name is Evelyn Liner, and I'm from Valencia planet...."

"So....who woke me up...from inside that crystal..."She started speaking again.

"My friend and I released you from there,"

Evelyn began to move out of bed. As he was injured by the crystal shard

"argh!!!"

"H...hey!! Stop right there, Evelyn. She's still injured!!"

Sonny holds her to keep her from moving. so as not to let her get hurt again  But Evelyn tried to push herself out of bed to look outside the window.

"....."

Evelyn Pov

*This is the Earth Star that my mother used to tell me.....it's the first time I've ever seen it.

*Faith again

"Evelyn!" Sonny take her again.

“Listen, you injured right now. Leave it tomorrow, I'll take you outside ."

"Is that outside....?"She started speaking again with an expressionless expression on her face.

"Yes. Now let's rest. I'll be watching you  right here."

She began to fall asleep again and thought about the cruel she star again.