Five

" I'm telling you the shit he can do fuck!!"
Yeah this was me telling Emma about what happened the other day " like the way he moving his fingers the way he kissed like everything about this man is fine"

" so like what is it with you now you like him?" She asked unboxing her new lace " honesty Emma I don't know where my feelings stand, Andres fucks bitches and leaves them honestly ion think he's gonna stay for me"

" use your charms and get that nigga"

I smiled at emma. Just then my phone went off

    Dumbasses
Keem 🖤: y'all tryna hang out

Dres 💪🏾 : yeah where at ?

Keem 🖤: mall ??

Dres 💪🏾 : mani you finna slide?

Mani: yeah can one of you pick me up

Keem 🖤: I gotchu bring me $20 running up my fucking gas

Mani: thanks and fuck off

" well I'm hanging out with them so I'm gonna get ready" I hopped off my bed and walked over to my closet looking for an outfit.

I choose a black bodycon shirt with basic jeans, a black hat, a jacket and a red bag.  I put a lil bit off makeup and highlighted my nose. I bit my lips as I rubbed over the hickeys Andres gave me reminiscing about the night before.  Emma told me she was leaving. I waved her off and started taking insta pics

XxFendi_ManixX

Like by  _.keem and 500 others
XxFendi_ManixX still the baddest one in here
View all 127 comments
_.keem baby sis looking pretty 😍

Dresgothoes I see you

Emma_Steinfeild your beautiful 😻

I heard the Hakeem's car honk and I knew he was here "bye mom" I ran out the house and Hakeem was out the car " Wassup Mani"

" hey keem" I hugged him and walked towards the passenger car " where's my $20" Hakeem asked once we entered the car. I looked through my bag pulling out one penny " here"

" nawl you ain't shit" I laughed at his remark . " Is Andres on his way?" I asked he looked over to me smiling " you've been so worried bout him lately but yeah he on his way"

I looked out the windows. As cars passed my eyes. My eyes became a haze and I shut them.

Time skip
" Mani" I opened my eyes to Keem shaking me slightly " hm" I mumbled open my eyes " we here come on" I opened the door and as soon as I opened the door I spotted Andres on his phone. 

" Dres!" Hakeem yelled across the parking lot " wasgud fam" they did their lil handshake and when I tell you Andres looked so fine. " Wassup Mani" he said a little cold. Honestly I was thinking maybe we argued a little the day before so he was a little pissed but it's not like we dissed the argument in the car.

" hey" I looked off to the side ignoring his presence.
We started walking towards the mall entrance. I would glance occasionally to Andres. He still had the same
Cold look on his face. Why was he being weird.
" y'all let's go to forever 21"

We walked in the store and I immediately went over to the girls section while the boys roamed around. I was minding my own but a commotion of laughs caught my attention.

Andres
I hugged Kayla tightly " thought you was gonna stay home all day" I said looking down at her " I mean I was but I was kinda bored" she replied biting on her lips. She looked so good. She had on a grey crop top  and he nipples could be seen throughout the shirt ,A brown jacket and some baggy jeans. I leaned down and kissed her she kissed back and moaned in the kiss.

She smelled different though like of Dior cologne and I know that ain't my shit . I ain't say shit though.
I turned to see if I could find Hakeem but instead I caught eye contact with Imani . She had a ' bitch please' face on and I mugged her looking away " you here by yourself?"  She looked around " ummm yeah"

" Alright" was all I said

Imani
Everything was now fucked up because Andres wanted to invite his bitch ass girlfriend around. So if he wanted to fuck wit me I wanted to play.

We walked to the food court and as I was walking I seen a tall dark skin beautiful figure staring at me. He started walking towards my direction  and my breathing sped up knowing this would get Andres attention." wassup" he said his voice was so deep and sent shivers through my body "hey"  I replied acting all chill and shit.

" you here with you mans or sum"

" no I'm not I don't have one" I smirked  looking back at Andres " aight bet can I have your number" I nodded my head giving my number " what's your name" he asked "Imani" I answered " what about you?" I asked " Sergio but they call me Serg for short"

" I'll text you later" I nodded and he walked away towards his friends. I turned back to Andres and Hakeem . Hakeem was smirking and Andres had a mix of confusion and hurt. I ignored him and smiled at my phone.

This is Sergio he 18