RWE [Shanks x F!Reader] "Question's That Needs An Answer"

anonymous asked: Heyyy!! The moment I saw ur post I immediately went and ask, Missed you so much to be honest, For ur Returning Event can I have a shanks x fem reader which reader is a commoner and misses shanks love and affection and Suddenly he come to visit her?? IT'S up to u if hc and ms!! thank u and sfw btww.

an: of course!! have this mini story:›

tags: sfw, shanks x f!reader, post time skip

(Name) walked at the market while carrying a bag full of ingredients she will make for her food this afternoon, She sighed, her head hung low, gripping the plastic she's holding

She misses Shanks so much, where could he been? Is he fine? Does he take care of himself? What if he found a more beautiful woman than me? Is what (Name) always thought everytime she wakes up. She couldn't get her mind off Shanks, It feels like as if he marked her down as his that's why there's not a single day she couldn't think about him.

She stopped at her tracks and glanced at the sea, the beautiful sea, waters crashing to each other as the sunlight grace them with it's light, (Name) raised her hands to her ear and tucked a hair to the back of her ear, glimmering eyes bore into the vast blue ocean.

‘Where are you now Shanks? It's been 3 years since we last met, Will you ever come back here or just forgot about me the moment you left?’ She thought bitting her lower lip and sighed and was about to continue to walk.

“ITS THE RED HAIR PIRATES!! THEY HAVE RETURNED” A fishermen mentioned scared as so the others and they run out of the harbour, (Name) stood still unable to move, He has return..So after all these moments he still knew about her existence? (Name) joked at herself as she bravely walk towards the ship that's about to stop.

An elderly woman was running for her life when she saw (Name), “Young lady! Run don't go to them! They will hurt you!” But the plea of the elderly woman didn't make it to (Name) while she still keep on walking.

Shanks feet touched the ground and he smiled, It's been three whole years since he last went to the island. Does (Name) hate him that he left her like that? Just that sole question haunts Shanks down. But his train of thoughts were stopped when a lady is infront of him. His frown turning into a smile.

“(Name)..”

“Shanks..”

Benn looked at Lucky Roo, Yasopp and the other crews a nod signaling for them to leave and give the two a alone time.

(Name) dropped her groceries and went to Shanks hugging him, her head hitting his chest as she sobbed at his clothes. He doesn't mind if his clothes is getting wet, He miss her and so is he.

“So you never forgot about me? I thought you have a new woman...”(Name) said raising her head and staring into Shanks eyes, e/c eyes meeting his fierce ones.

“I would never replace anyone for you, you are the only girl for me.” Shanks said raising his right arm to wipe the tears forming at (Name)'s eyes then pulled her closer, his head ontop of hers

After (Name) calmed down Shanks pull her away from him and patted her head, “I think I should be the one worrying if you have replaced me.” Shanks said adding a bitter laugh

(Name) raised a brow in confusion before laughing too, “I would never replace anyone for you, you are the only man for me.” (Name) said mimicking Shanks words earlier which he laughed

Shanks grabbed (Name)'s left arm which confused her but when she looked at him, he's serious.

“We would never be apart from now on (Name)”

“What do you me-”

“From now on, We will sail on a journey. Together.” Shanks cut her off and pulled her once more close to him this time connecting his lips against her.

” Shanks cut her off and pulled her once more close to him this time connecting his lips against her