Afterschool (2)

(Short chapter)

Third person POV

"Sans!" Sans turned around to see Frisk making their way through the crowd. "How was your first day of school?" They asked, beaming. "It was–- interesting to say the least. What about you?" "I joined a club!" "Oh? What club?" Sans asked curiously. "Math!" Frisk said cheerfully. "Ew math?" asked Sans, frowning. Frisk huffed "Math isn't that bad!" They said in defense. "Yeah, it is bad, it sucks I don't get why people even learn stuff like algebra when we wont even use it in the real world." He ranted. "Well I don't see us using science in our everyday life!" They argued back. "Hey leave me and science alone!"

"Uh- should I leave or-" The two turned towards the person that spoke. "Oh hello there Marco." Sans said. "Who's this?" Marco asked. "Oh right I forgot you two haven't met. This is Frisk, Frisk this is Marco." Sans said, making hand gestures to each person. Marco offered a sheepish wave. "Hola." he said, then cleared his throat. "Uhm, sorry, bad Spanish habit.... My parents don't even speak English... at all... but aye, I guess you know I'm Mar– OH MY GOD I SUCK AT FIRST IMPRESSIONS..." he groaned. Sans chuckled "Don't sweat it kiddo." "Kiddo?" asked Marco. "Oops sorry, that's a habit." Sans said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to join the track team with me, It would be fun!" Marco said smiling.

"Oh uh- Track? As in running and stuff? Yeah I don't think I'll join, never was the running type of person. It works me down to the bone." Sans replied grinning. "Pfft that was awful, But alright I'll respect your decision." Marco looked down at his phone. "Oh Dios, I need to get home. see you tomorrow!" He said running off. "Huh... anyways, Frisk, whatcha doin?"

Sans turned around to see Frisk gone. Sans sighed. "Great..." he grumbled. "Sans! There you are! I looked everywhere for you!" Sans turned towards the loud voice to see Papyrus. "Nyeh heh heh! Finally I found you! Miss Toriel texted me saying we had to hurry and bring Frisk back before she has our non-existent throats!" He said practically dragging Sans in a seemingly random direction.

Once they found Frisk everyone went onto the bus that thankfully was still there because the tire needed to be fixed. "Papyrus, how was your day?" Asked Frisk, smiling. "OH! I, the great Papyrus, had an awesome day!" Papyrus continued rambling on about his day as Frisk listened. Sans looked outside the window, collected in his own thoughts. 'I wonder what He will think now that we are free from the underground. Does he even know? How can we get him out of the void?