Street fights (8)

⚠TW⚠- Blood and violence

Third person POV

Sans woke up the next morning still tired. 'When did I fall asleep-' he thought confused. Grumbling, he rolled out of his sleeping bag and slowly got up rubbing his eyes in an attempt to get the tiredness away. He recalled the memories of last night and huffed 'what's his problem-' he thought. He looked over to the rest of the monster as he realized they were still asleep. Deciding to not be so lazy for once he turned towards the kitchen and walked through

Everyone else woke up to the smell of breakfast as they all rushed to the dining table to find bacon and eggs enough for everyone. After thanking everyone, they began to leave. "Bye guys!" Frisk said at the door as they waved goodbye. A distant "NYEH!" could be heard from Papyrus as he carried Sans away with him.

After walking for a bit Sans was surprised to hear noises from a nearby alley way; Confused he turned to Papyrus who looked equally worried as the skeleton duo decided to check it out.

Sans POV

My eyes adjusted to the darkness as I looked around to spot a group of humans beating up a small monster child. Blood dripped from their head and tears rolled off their cheeks. "Keep quiet you brat!" The assumed leader of the group hissed; This didn't help at all as the child began wailing louder. Instincts kicking in, I quickly latched onto the human's soul with blue magic before throwing him into the stone wall. "AUGH!" The human yelled. His head made a large crack sound as it hit the wall as blood began to drip leaving a small puddle on the ground. The rest of the humans with them quickly turned towards me- shit-.

"So you really think yer' the boss around here huh?!?" Asked one gripping onto their beaten bat. Suddenly, siren sounds reached my non existent ears as the group perked up. "Fuck! The police are here! SCATTER!"

As quick as Mettaton can be summoned by the mention of clothes the group ran off leaving the unconscious human still on the ground, The monster child, and Papyrus and me. I turned towards the child, offering a hand "You alright bucko?" I asked. The child nodded. "Do you need help with finding your parents?" They shook their head before running off. I watched as the figure turned the corner and left. "Well we should get out of here before the police arrive." I say kicking the human to the side before grabbing Papyrus's wrist and teleporting off.

(Sorry for not updating!)