Tacenda 1

•|| TACENDA ||•

           She had always love him, ever since the day they first met each other in a banquet after a successful war against Marley. They were both seven years old. She was timid, quiet, and shy, always hiding behind her father's clothes. He is brave, he had those determinated green eyes that shone brightly when they are being hit by the sun rays. His smiles comforted her that make her let go from her father and go towards his direction and once she's there face to face with
him, he smiled and she blushed.

He is the Prince of Paradis, second in line to the throne after his older brother Zeke and the son of the king's second wife. The first time when she saw him, she thought he looks very handsome. He looks like the King but his face shape is the same as the second wife, better known as the second Princess. In their country, The person who ascended to the throne is called The king or the Queen but their spouse will be called a Princess or a Prince and that will never change.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Eren." She bow down to him as a sign of respect and as expected from the Lady of the greatest Dukedome of the empire.

"Likewise, Lady Mikasa." The Prince replied to her, like a refine young man and held her hand in his then kiss the back of her hand. The Lady smiled, pleased by his action and her heart thumping faster in joy.

" The Honor belongs to the Empire." It is a word that is always said whenever they are Infront of the royal family. The Prince nodded at her.

"Then, I'll see you later Princess Mikasa."  The Prince then leave and she goes back to her father. Duke Ackerman look at her daughter and smiled, " Let's go, Mikasa. You have to greet the other nobles too. Don't just look at him."

" But, I wasn't." She blushed as she denies her father's word but then he just chuckled at his daughter and caress her head.

" You have to greet the other nobles just like the way you greet the Prince." The blonde man said to his daughter.

" That's what I always do." She complained with a pout.

"It's an act of politeness."  The father simply say.

--

The second time that they meet Each other, it was the Second Prince Eight birthday. One month after her coming of age ceremony, in their country once you turned eight years old it's time to officially make a debut so it will be much easier to make a friend [ An ally ].

The Prince looks neat as he descend down the stairs, he had a black cloak over his shoulder and he had the royal pendant that has a bird symbol on it. A symbol of the royal family.

"The Honor belongs to the Empire." The people said and then the ceremony started, it's the Prince Eight birthday and everyone is happy and dancing around. The First Prince and his mother were also talking to other nobles and dancing with people, The second Princess - Eren's mother is also talking to the other nobles. Everyone seems to be in their own worlds but Mikasa noticed him, he was just standing right there, observing the people around. Those expressionless face of his, for some reason it annoys her.

"Don't you want to Dance around, Prince Eren?" She said when she get close enough to him so he can hear her better, she eyed him sideways as he didn't give her a reply. " Don't you?"

" The last time I see you, you were a blushing mess what has happened?" That was the Prince reply, he didn't bother answering her previous question and just replied with another question.