teja manofying sonakshi

Continue from last part,

Rohit is sitting in bed, Karan is also there. He is saying him to talk to sonakshi.androhit is really frustrated by him. Teja came there and said
"rohit mujhe tujhse baat karni hai "
R: bol.
T: don't be angry at her, she just said it normally. Agar hum koi game khelte hai, aap haro ya jeeto u hand shake with the opposite team, right, voh toh sahi hota hai, fir yeh kyu galat hai if he praise him also.
R: I understand what ur saying.
T: then talk to her na.
She hold his hand.
R: yaar mera Dimag kharab ho chuka hai. Mere ko abhi koi baat nhi karni.
K: but why ? Ab Faltu main tu usse hurt kar raha hai?
He is really frustrated with karan now. And now he is taking out on him .
R: karan, tujhe kya fark padta hai?
K: meri Behan hai voh.
R: oh abhi yaad aa raha hai ki vo Teri Behan hai.
karan, tu mujhe mat sikha kya karna hai? Mujhe apne relation ko handle karna aata hai . Teri Tarah nhi ki kuch bhi bol du. I know my limits, pyar karta hu usse, usse intentionally kabhi hurt nhi karunga ,
aur yeh na tum dono mujhe ya usse samjhane se accha na apne riste pe dhyan do, vo sudharo.
T: main wahi kar rahi hu, now I m clear kon mera dost hai aur kon nhi hai, tum dono mere dost ho, Tabhi bol rahi hu, baki logo se mujhe koi matlab nhi rakhni.
R: good, sabko clarity rakhni chahiye.
Aur abhi mera aur Dimag khane k jagah pe yeh soch ki tu kya kar raha hai.
And she left. And rohit also left because he is irritated by karan's advices.

Karan is upset. He is messed up and when teja taunts him usse baki logo se fark nhi padta, it hits in his heart .
He is fighting with her because of his possessiveness. But he didn't realize that he said so many mean things and she is very hurt. He thought it was one of the normal fight.

11: 30am
devo came down and the task ended.
The winners are rashmi and sonakshi.

Then bigg boss announced that umar will get punishment in wkv, then the 5 ttf contenders are karan, rohit, ronakshi and umar .

Karan goes to his bed. At that time teja is also in his bed and nishant is talking to her and he frowned in irritation.
And tucked himself in blanket.  Somewhere he is feeling uneasy because of these 2 days messed up things and task where he eat Chili etc.
He needs attention specially from teja. Till now he didn't realize, what he said in anger, is hurted teja so much, he thought it was a small fight ,after some time she will back to him, but it didn't happen. Rohit and sonakshi is irritated with him. All is in their zones ,he is feeling alone but he tried to distract himself to go to his overthinking zone.

After some time, sonakshi came to her bed.
Tejran : sona /golu.
She stares at both angrily.
S: I don't want to talk to anyone of you.
Teja makes a cute pout hoping her to melt down but she is not. She lay on her bed and covered the blanket.
Nishant tells teja to shut up otherwise sona is going to brust on her.
T: (thinking)  ab mannana toh padega. By hook or crook. But I think jab tak yeh rohit pe gussa rahegi, mujhse bhi baat nhi karegi.
And then she leave from there.

In the other side, karan is being so restless. All his real closed ones are angry at him.

After some time, rohit came to sona's bed. And started manofying her.

S: why you have problem with all things, I don't want to fight with you, nahi hai mujhme itni patience, I'm fed up with these things.
She covered her face with blanket.
R: kisse fed up Ho rahi hai.
S: sabse, iss ghar se tang aa chuki hai main, apno ki judgemental behavior thak chuki hu main, kisiko kuch accha bol do toh bhi tumhe judge karni hai.
He wipes her tears.
R: I'm not judging you baby.
And he lay above her.
Nishtej are watching them. And laughed.
N: oh hello, yaha pe cameras hai
R: pata hai mujhe, pagal kahi ka.
Sona chuckled.
R: ab man bhi jaa yaar. Chocolate lake du.
S: usse kuch nhi hoga.
R: par yaha pe toh aur kuch milega nhi.
S: that's ur problem, not mine.
Nishant and teja laughed loudly this time. And sonakshi stares at them.