patch up

He goes to his bed, thinking not to give her any stress.
Teja back from washroom. And lay on her bed.
T:(thinking) iss ladke ka main kya karu, why he goes to his bed?  Itne time toh so raha tha?  Kha thodi na jati main usse.
Abhi main soungi kaise?  She saw him turning and tossing in his bed.
She acts like she is sleeping . After some time, karan came to check her and came to her slowly making sure not to break her sleep.
Teja smiled in her mind saying kamina.
She holds his hand and he pulled her towards himself. But she takes her hands back. And looked at him
K: tu soyi nhi? 
T: aise kyu dekh raha hai jaise bhoot dekh liya ho. Tu yeh chori chipe kyu aaya idhaar, tu  apne bed pe so raha tha na.
She try to be little serious.
K: sorry vo... Vo
T: kya voh voh laga rakha hai.
Karan get up from bed but she held her hand, and pulled him.
T: u know this is ur problem. U just walk out from convo. U never understand my feelings.
And a lone tear escapes from her eyes. And he wipes her tears but she hit his hand.
T:(in baby voice) tu jaa raha tha na jaa, kyu ruka hai, go from here. Hamesha sirf gussa hi toh karta rahta hai, kabhi baat ki hai tune.
Karan hugged her and she is still sobbing.
And she is pushing him with her little hands to get out of his grip. But he tightened it more. And she snuggled to him.
K: I don't want to give u stress. Mujhe laga tu gussa ho jayegi.
T: haan tu toh antaryami hai na, tujhe Sab pata hai.
K: ladoo, I'm sorry,  I know sometimes I hurt u, sometimes I over react, I love u more then anything and I can't see tears in ur eyes,  I want to be reason behind ur smile. I can't promise things won't be hard for us, but I'll keep trying even if it's get difficult
I wish main tujhe bata sakta ki I'm afraid to lose u, I can't express how I feel for u but I'm jealous, over possessive, thinking that maybe someone better would take away from me, I feel like tu mujhse tired ho jayegi, becoz I make u feel mad at times, I promise main tujhe kabhi hurt nhi karunga because ur all that I have in my life right now who loves me unconditionally
I can't express that I just don't want u to get tired of me, I feel for u always. I want u forever.
. Meri wajah se tu Bahat hurt hui hai na, I know sorry is not enough for the damage .but I promise u main kabhi yeh Sab galatiyaan Phir se nhi karunga.plz forgive him, no actually don't forgive me but don't hate me. And
I'm sorry if sometimes I make u feel like I don't luv u, but trust me I luv u more than u know, I'm just not good at expressing my feelings.
He said all this in one go. Teja cupped his face.
T: shant gada dhari bheem ,shant. And wipe his tears.
T: I'm not going anywhere, I'm here,  I will stay with u in ur weakest moments to the strongest one, I love u when ur happy and still love u more when u r sad. Don't u understand?

But the problem is jab hamari ladai hoti hai, tu mujhse baat nhi karta aur dusro se Jake bolta hai and that s lead to misunderstanding,  main kabhi kisi ko nhi batati until it started to suffocate me.

sunny, a relationship means u come together to make each other better, build each other, believe in each other, support each other, hmm..

Sunny, ur not my need, ur my strength, it doesn't matter ur sad, irritated or u make mistakes. I will never forget u or replace u, u mean a lot to me.
Aur jo tu bol raha hai na i will get tired of u, I will never sunny.

Karan snuggled to her and she feels her shirt is getting wet.
T: sunny, mainu bhook lagi hai.
Karan wipes his tears and says bhook lagi hai. And she nodded.
K: OK, come.
T: sunny, mainu chaak lo.
Then she jumped on him like baby and he takes her to kitchen and make her sit in slab and keep food in microwave.
T: sunny, mainu chips bhi chahiye.
He goes and takes it and gave it to her. He made a morsel and take near his mouth.
T: main nhi tum khao. Mujhe yeh nhi khana. She made him eat.
K: tenu toh bhook lagi na.
T: haan chips wali bhook,  yeh khana toh tumhe khana hai, I know tune khaya hi nhi hoga. Ithe aao. And she crossed her legs in his torso and feed him.
Karan smiled with moist eyes.
T: sunny, abhi na emotional mat Ho, hame sona bhi hai.
Then she feed him.

They goes to bedroom.
Karan is lost in his world. Teja kept head on his chest.
T: kya soch raha hai sunny.
K:U matter to me a lot, a lot more than u can think, u don't know how much affect have u on me, I don't care what people think of me, I only want to know what u think of me
T: what do u mean?
K: about my past...
T: sunnyyyy
K: I mean jo umar bol raha tha..
T: see, this is the difference between us,  tu logo k baate sunke na mere bare main opinion bana deta hai, but I don't care about those people.
K: I'm sorry.
I wish I could just show u how much u mean to me, I wish I could let u look into my mind so that u could see how much I m in love with u. Ur my world and I promise I will spend everyday for the rest of my life proving that to u .
T: Awiee. ....
K: I want to see ur smiling face. I want to be ur best boyfriend. I love u alot.
T: I luv u, sunny.
And she snuggled to him.