karan's realization

After some time, teja came out and saw karan but ignored him and goes to bathroom. He goes behind her but hide.
Nishant and ronakshi are there. They make her sit there.
N: babz kya hua tujhe? 
S: fever hai teja?  She said checking teja's temp.
T: hmm,  kuch nhi bas BP low ho gaya tha.
S: why r u taking so much stress teja,  abhi tu thik hai.
T: hmm, feeling 😴, and snuggles to her.
T:(thinking) karan, I know ur here, I can feel ur presence, but not this time karan, main kuch nhi bolungi, tujhe khud hi realize karna what is important for u,
N: oyee, babz kya soch rahi hai tu.
T: I just want to go from here babz.
R: ae aedi, relax, abhi jyada soch mat, change Karle aur so ja. Bas kuch hi din ki baat hai.
Teja sees them with puppy eyes.
T: Ek toh main bimar hu, aur tu mujhe dant raha hai. Aur tum dono Isko kuch bol vi nhi rahe Ho. Kitne gande ho yaar tum log.
She tried to get up but stumble a little.
N: ae, baith ja.
T: ouch, yeh sandal bhi na, hamesha katta rahta hai.
N:phir tum log pahnte kyu Ho yaar.
T: tera kya jaa raha hai.
N: nautanki is back.
T: Hehh... Rohit help me to take out the box na..  And goes to bathroom. She is still hurt, but behave normally with them, they will not get worried.
After she left, karan came there.
N: tu udhaar kyu chupa tha.
K: vo chod aur dheere bol, she is fine na, I can talk to her na.
S: bhai I don't think u should talk now,  she have fever, kal baat kar Lena,
N: haan abhi irritate hogi ,and that's not good for her health  .

                          ******

Teja is in bedroom, she wants karan s warmth but don't want to forgive him easily. Other Hms also came to her to know how she is,  but karan is looking her from far or from his bed.
T:(thinking) kamina, mujhe mannane nhi aa sakta, tab toh bada sorry bol raha tha. Huhh.
She can feel the gaze on her and turned to other side and cuddles to teddy.

Seeing that karan gets hurt, go to outside near pool,  he keep his legs on water. And puling his hair.  Things get flashed on his head.
"tu kabhi kisi ko khus nhi rah sakta, no one can love u, all will leave you "
Karan had tears in his eyes,  he is in his overthinking zone. Suddenly he feels a hand on his shoulder and that is nishant. He sat beside him .he didn't believe that nishant is here because they had fight a lot last week to an extent.
Nishant breaks the silence
N: aise kyu dekh raha hai jaise koi bhoot dekh liya, mana Hamara jhagda hua hai, but u know that na I m always there whenever u needed me.
Karan get emotional.
K: sorry veera, I'm... I don't know it's just in that moment.... I m not giving any excuse, it's my fault. Pata nhi hamesha.... I'm a fool.
N: voh toh tu hai. But galti sirf Teri nhi meri bhi thi, hum dono ne hi khich liya, leave that, why ru sitting here.
K: bas..
N: tensed for babz? 
K: hmm
Then rohit also joined them and inform karan that teja slept.
R:par tu idhaar kyu chala aaya. , tu kya pani main pair dal k baitha hai, Deva,  Kitni thand lag rahi hai.
He is looking at pool. He remembers the videos of teja jumping on pool in this cold water and a lone tear escapes from his eyes. He is feeling so guilty.
R: see, now don't overthink.
K: kuch overthink nhi kar raha hu, Maine usse bahat hurt kiya hai, and now she is pushing me away rohit.
R: no, she is not, ur the one who is pushing her away because of ur so called friend.
Remember I told u back, har koi Tera kindness deserve nhi karta, log fayada uthate hai, I know tu dost manta tha, main bhi manta tha, but who r my real relationship uss bande k bajhse tune teja ko khudse dur kar diya, uske upar allegations lagaye
K: toh tune mujhe pahle kyu nhi bataya? 
R: really karan!  Jab teja, sona, nishant ne tujhe samjhane ki koshish ki tune kya kiya?  And u expect me to tell u, waise mujje bhi pata nhi tha, vo aisa hai, I just thought he is doing becoz of games, personal grudges nhi honge.
N: veera, Jitna maine samjha hai na She is type of person jo agar tu hurt karega Phir bhi voh kuch nhi bolegi, maaf kar degi, but one day she will walk out, then u will get hurt, and tu khudko maaf nhi kar payega.
K: I can't loose her, finally I feel like she is the one .im not commitment phobic now, I never ever feel like this.
U know how much it hurts when u brust into tears in ur room ,and no one is there for u to listen,  and usse bhi jyada painful when ur attached to that person?  But ladoo, she just came in my life like a breath of fresh air. Usne meri dull life main colours bhar diye, Maine kabhi nhi socha tha main kabhi kisi se pyaar karunga but rohit she makes me fall for her, she is different, when she is with me, I forget everything,Log bolte hai when u meet the right person, aapko Pata chalta hai ki why things didn't work out with others. And I realise she is the one.
but sayad meri kismat main hi nhi hai, I don't deserve love, everyone who loves me, eventually started hating me.
R: karan, it's not like that, she don't hate u, why ru over thinking.?
K:  plz tu kuch kar na, she wants to go because of me. She will not accept me?  Tu... Tum dono uski dost hai na  ,tu samjha na usse, main kabhi aisa nhi karunga.
His vulnerable side is coming out.
R: hum kya kare?  Tujhe karna hai , karan. She is hurt, but still forgive u, but tu repeat karta rahta hai. Vo hurt, anger sab build up Ho gaya hai uske andar becoz she never takes it out, tu toh bol deta hai not even thinking what will she feel, She needs time,  u have to earn her trust again.
Karan wiped his tears.
K: haan main karunga, Chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna pade,  I want my ladoo, but vo maan toh jayengi na, rohit?
R: man jayegi, bas don't give up and don't repeat ur mistakes, OK.
He patted his shoulder. And asked to go inside.
Then the trio goes inside, karan saw she is sleeping. He goes and caressed her hair. And tears rolled down from his eyes. He lay behind her and 😴 hugging her and she also snuggle to him.

At mid night,
Teja wake up and saw him. She moved his hand to get up but karan get up due to movement.
K: u need something ladoo? 
She stares at him and he thinks she is getting angry because he slept with her.
K: sorry  vo
Before karan could say anything, teja left the bed. He goes to his bed, thinking not to give her any stress.
Teja back from washroom. And lay on her bed.
T:(thinking) iss ladke ka main kya karu, why he goes to his bed?  Itne time toh so raha tha?  Kha thodi na jati main usse.
Abhi main soungi kaise?  She saw him turning and tossing in his bed.
She acts like she is sleeping . After some time, karan came to check her and came to her slowly making sure not to break her sleep.
Teja smiled in her mind saying kamina.