005

Jayden woke up the next morning with a slight ache in her back from the couch she had slept on but not minding it too much, just glad she had somewhere to sleep.

She soon came to realize that she was the only one up judging by the fact that there was no one in the kitchen or living room. Also because of the fact that it was only 8:00 in the morning so she wasn't surprised.

Jay began thinking of how nice Fez and even Ashtray were to her once he got to know her. She began thinking of ways that she could show her appreciation to them. She then got the idea of making them a nice breakfast so she got up, brushed her teeth and face, fixed her messy curls into a bun, and made her way to the kitchen.

She decided that she would make eggs, bacon, sausage, and some toast.

"Okay first things first, where are the pans?" she mumbled to herself before searching around the kitchen for all the ingredients that she'd need. After finding everything, she got to work on preparing the food.

Jayden had began cooking when she was 8 years old, right after her mom died. She would have to cook for her and her father if he ever let her eat. She always loved cooking, it calmed her in a way. It made her feel closer to her mom because of her mother's love for cooking and trying new things, so she never had an issue with doing it.

After she put everything onto 3 plates, she left a 20 dollar bill on the counter for all of the food that she used. She didn't want to be a burden, using up all of their stuff so she made sure that she paid them back. Once she did that, she sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to watch something while waiting for the boys to wake up.

After about 20 minutes into her Netflix show, Fez and Ashtray simultaneously walked out of their rooms at the same time before stopping in their tracks at the sight of the delicious-looking food laid out of the table. Once Jayden had noticed their presence she gave them a small wave and a quiet good morning before focusing back on her show.

"What's all this?" Fezco said looking at the food

"Oh, I thought that I'd make breakfast for you guys as a thank you for letting me stay here so, enjoy," she said with a nervous smile.

Ashtray nodded with a small smirk before saying a small thank you while sitting down in front of a plate, with Fez doing the same thing. They both didn't hesitate with taking a bite before moaning at the taste and continuing to stuff their faces full of the freshly made food. Fez looked over at Jayden with a grin before calling her name.

"Yo Jay, come sit down and eat kiddo." Jayden nodded her head at his invite before getting up and sitting at the table and beginning to dig into her delicious cooking. When she was about halfway finished she realized how quickly the boys had finished. Fez had already gotten up, and Ash looked like he wanted more so Jayden nudged him on the arm getting his attention.

"Hey do you want the rest of mine?" she asked with a small smile.

"Oh Nah, you gotta eat to ma'," he said with a shake of his head.

Ignoring the butterflies flutter in her stomach from the nickname, Jayden simply took the contents from her place and scraped them onto Ash's before getting up and beginning to wash the dishes while ignoring Ash's calls from behind her about her needing to eat. Once Ash realized that she wasn't taking no for an answer, he quickly ate the rest of the food she had given him before getting up.

He gently pushed her away from the sink before continuing the dishes that she started.

"Ash it's ok, I got it. Plus I made them so I should clean them up." she tried to reason. But he simply shook his head before telling her to lay down after noticing how her face scrunched up whenever she had to move her arm. He knew she was still hurting so he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Come on Jay, you need to rest." He said before leading her to his room.

He knew that the couch had to be have been a little uncomfortable to lay on so he led her to his bed.

"Thanks, Ash," she said with a small smile.

"No problem ma," he replied giving making the butterflies appear, which she continued to ignore

Fezco walked into the room, smirking knowingly at the 2 teenagers inside, noticing the way that his little brother looked at the curly-haired girl.

"Aight, I got some business to handle so imma' be back a little later, yall just stay here and outta' trouble okay?" Fez said with a pointed look.

Jay and Ash both nodded their heads watching Fezco walk out the door before hearing him walk out of the house. Ash turned his head Head to Jay,

"You wanna watch a movie or something?" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure, we can do that" She replied.

Ash found the movie Friday on Netflix before pressing play and plopping down next to her. Throughout the movie, they slowly gravitated towards each other until they were shoulder to shoulder. Ash began to notice Jayden's eyes beginning to droop.

"You can lean on me if you're tired." He said nervously, Ash had never let someone besides his grandma and Fez touch him, or even be as close as Jayden was now. But he thought that she was beautiful with her doe-like eyes, and wildly curly hair. He had never looked at someone the way that he looked at Jayden. Of course, they had only just met a day ago but he couldn't help but think that she was beautiful.

"No I don't wanna fall asleep on the movie," she mumbled tiredly, but soon took him up on his offer and laid her head on his shoulder. She quickly drifted to sleep to the soft sound of Ash's breathing in her ears.

Ashtray chuckled lightly at her sleepy state before slowly allowing his head to lean on top of hers while playing with a strand of her curly hair. Before he knew it, he was sound asleep with an arm wrapped securely around her waist. Both sleep soundly as if nothing in the world could ever harm them.

Fezco got home later that night finding them in Ash's room sound asleep.

"I fucking knew it, they finna get married one day," he said shaking his head, closing the door quietly, leaving the 2 teens in their peaceful slumber.