009

It was the next day and Jayden had just woken up. A bright smile adorned her features when she thought of last night's events. Ashtray was so sweet to her and she couldn't have been more grateful to have him as her boyfriend. Boyfriend, the word made her smile even wider at the thought of the person that owned the title.

She slowly lifted her head and saw Ash staring down at her with a small smile on his face.

"Good morning," she whispers with a small smile on her face.

"Good morning beautiful," Ash said in a deep raspy voice, making a slight tingly feeling appear in Jayden's stomach and lower region. If you know what I mean...

Ash pulls her closer to him and kisses her gently, she lets out a content hum into the kiss before pulling away to use the bathroom. But Ash wouldn't let go.

"Ash, I gotta go pee." Jayden whines, Ash found it adorable how she tried to pull his arm from around her but was failing miserably because of the large strength and size difference between the two.

"All right fine, go pee," Ash said slightly mocking her making her roll her eyes playfully and making her way to the bathroom.

Once she finished her business, she brushed her teeth and face and made her way back into the room where she found ash shirtless, making Jayden freeze in her place and stare. She couldn't help but allow her eyes to trail down his body.
Her eyes to the top of his chest, to his toned abb's, and down to his prominent v-line that showed due to his low-hanging sweat pants.

She had finally snapped out of her dazed state to hearing Ash yell her name

"Jay, I've been calling you for like 5 minutes, if you wanted to stare then you could've just said so," Ash said with a smug smirk on his face. Jayden simply rolls her eyes and makes her way up to him and wraps her arm around his torso, allowing her hands to run across the muscles in his back and laying her head against his chest.

Ash wraps his arms around her before tilting her head up by her chin and kissing her slowly and passionately. Jayden quickly responds by tilting her head and deepening the kiss. But before they could go further, Fez busted into the room but stopped in his tracks at the sight. Both teens jump at the sudden intrusion.

"AYE, what's going on here" Fez yells, looking in between the two.

"When the fuck did this happen?" he yells again.

Ash and Jayden share a glance before looking back at Fez.

"Last night." They both replied in unison. Fez started at the two for another 10 seconds before shrugging his shoulders and walking out the door while mumbling about 'damn teenagers'. The two teens look at each other before bursting into laughter.

After they had calmed down, Ash had gone to brush his teeth while Jayden got dressed. She put on some ripped jeans with a white cropped cami top and put on her beat-up converses. After she had gotten dressed, she made her way out of Ash's room and to the kitchen to make the boys breakfast since she hasn't since she first got here.

She had just made some waffles, with some bacon and eggs. She made sure to make herself a plate first because she knew that the boys would quite literally inhale as much food as possible. After she had got done making her plate, she yelled to the two boys that breakfast was ready.

"BOY'S, breakfast is ready." She yelled before hearing rapid footsteps coming down the hall, she moved out of the way a bit to avoid being trampled. As soon as they made it into the kitchen. she could have sworn she had seen drool coming from the corner of their mouths.

"Thanks, Jay/Ma," they said at the same time before piling food onto their plates. Jayden always made a lot because she knew how much they both ate, and always wanted to make sure that they were full. They had both finished about half of the plates before they heard a loud knock on the door.