CHAPTER ONE: A new journey

Screams, cry's, and anger can be heard from the poor citizens of Jamari. I like it. It's like music to my ears. So much fun. So much...life. I've never felt like this in years. I'm so much more then an apprentice. Much more. "Uh...Rhino sir," I then turned around to see my apprentice. Panther. "What do you need?" I growled. Panther then flinched backwards. What a coward he is. "No ones wining the war as of now" Panther mumbled. I raised an eyebrow. It's like anyone can see it behind the helmet. "Of course no one is winning! Your just pathetic and not enough to train our troops!" I snapped, and I grabbed Panthers arm and hold a grip to it. "I'll do better, master" Panther then continued "If only you let me try" He said. I let go of my grip from his arm. "You better make it up to me"

***

(1 month later) *gasp* I get out of the cold wet water. I'm okay. It's okay. I know it will be okay.  I lost my spear in the river didn't I?  Looks like I have to make a new one.  I get up from the ground and walk back to my tent. I don't have enough wood yet to make a cabin? I guess? I have plenty of food as well and buckets of water. It's hard surviving out here, after the battle. No one won. It was horrible. Bloodshed everywhere across the battle field. How did I survive? I should of been dead. No one knows I'm even alive. My brothers...they died saving these innocent people. They died with honor. There could be others that survived just like me. It's hard being a captain. Then I smell something. "Smoke?" I guessed. I looked up and saw smoke coming from...my camp. I run as fast as I could to my tent. I then stopped and looked at everything burning up in the flames. "No!" I cried, with the sight of fear In my eyes. Did the separatists find my place that I was living? Luckily I wasn't here when it happened. I'll of my food. Gone. My wood. Gone. My tent. Gone. I got on my knees. "Why?" I asked silently. I'm sure I still have buckets of water. I try and go around the fire to get my buckets of water before the fire even started to spread fast. I went over to the buckets as quickly as I could and dumped them on to the fire one by one. Soon enough the fire was put out and I had no water left. Everything was gone. The wind then suddenly picked up. My cape blowing through the wind. I took off my helmet and looked at it and placed my hand on the left side of my helmet where the republic symbol was. I close my eyes.

"Captain!" Lez yelled at the top of his lungs. Lez was on the other side of the wall. Bleeding. There was a crack we could see each other from. "I'm going to get you out!" I said. Lez shook his head. "Go! I'll find another way out" Lez cried. I'm not leaving him behind. "I'm not going anywhere!" I cried. I put my hand through the crack. Lez grabbed my hand. "Everything will be okay" I said. Tears coming down my face behind the helmet. I could feel Lez had tears too. "I'll go around to see if I can get to you" I said. I let go of his hand and fled around back. I ran as fast as I could. I heard so much gun shots. I had to climb first before I could get to Lez. I hope his okay. I get a grip onto the rock and start climbing. I heard something in the distance but I shook it off. Which I shouldn't have. There was a missile coming straight at me. I turned around. My eyes widened. I thought I wasn't going to make it. I did. My body buried in the rocks. How? Why couldn't I just die. I pushed the rocks up so I could breath. *gasp* I'm okay. It's okay. Lez is- LEZ. I could stand up but I couldn't get my legs free. "Lez!" I cried. I finally then got my leg free. Now how I'm I supposed to get past all these rocks? I need to turn back around. I turned back around and started climbing over the rocks. I'm coming to get you Lez. Everything will be okay. Brother. I won't leave you behind. I promise.

I opened my eyes. Tears came down my face. It wasn't true. I couldn't make a promise I couldn't keep. I did eventually get to where we were when we last saw each other but everything was blocked off. I cried and screamed at the top of my lungs for him to respond. I didn't get an answer. I assumed he was dead and now I'm sure he is. I put my head  against my helmet. Im sorry Lez. I failed you.

   ***

Darth Rhino. The one who started all of this. So much rage going through my veins. He will pay for what his done. The republic didn't even nor the separatists won. They took away my family! I take a deep breath. Calm down Bolly. Don't let it get to you. I just need to scavenge some parts and go to the shop and get food. There are not as many though, since the battle happened. My brown hair ponytail blowing through the wind. When the war first began, they went into our homes and slaughtered us all. When they came into my home...we we're ready. My dad and mom got stabbed. My little sister got flung up against the wall killing her. My older brother...they took him. Me? I tried to fight back. They sliced off my ear. I then ran as fast as I could. I then scraped some parts so I could have a robot ear. There was also a scar on my eye when the separatists tried to grab me. After that no one had any money spend so they hand to scrap parts to get food. I wasn't that young. I'm only 21 and I was fine on my own. I went to a battle ship from the separatists. I was looking for junk that was worth it. There was this big medal thing but I couldn't tell what it was. I took it. It might be worth it even it's only for one meal. I made it to the shop. "I hope this is enough" I said to the cashier. I put the piece of medal on the counter. The cashier took the piece of medal and took a close look at it. "Two meals" he said. I rolled my eyes. It's enough. "I took the food and went back to my outpost. When I mean outpost I mean my home. That was half destroyed. I put my wooded spear outside my house and walked in the half destroyed front door. I then laid down on my bed and closes my eyes. I'll save my food for tomorrow. I'm too tired.

"Mom, you know me and Kale are only here for a few more days and then we have to go back home" I said. My mom smiles. "Of course. I know" My mom said. She always had a smile on her face when times were rough. I looked down at my food. Guess I was hungry. I looked around the room. Dad was very organized. My brother was thinking about joining the republic. My sister she's still doing her high school work. Which she's said she's "depressed" I roll my eyes every time. Then all of a sudden there was a huge bang outside. "What was that?" Kale asked. Dad then got up from his seat in looked out the window. When he turned back around to look at us he had a terrified look on his face. "Kids, hide!" My dad cried. Me and my siblings got up immediately. "What's going on?!" My sister asked. "Separatists" my dad said. "Kim and Bolly follow your brother to the safe room" My mom said. "But what about you!" Kim cried. My mom then smiled and pointed for us to go with Kale. Me and Kim then followed our brother to the safe room. "Do you- I then cut Kim off. "They will be fine" I whispered. When we got to the safe room we heard screaming and then nothing. I saw Kim shaking and Kale comforting her. "Are you okay?" Kale whispered. I nodded. I was more of afraid then okay. We then heard foot steps coming to the safe room. There was a bang on the door. I closed my eyes. Please go away. Please- the door then flung open. Separatists guards coming in the room. My sister then screamed at them. Kim then got up from the spot she was. "Kim no!" Kale cried. The guards then grabbed Kim by the neck and flung her against the wall and killing her. "KIM" Me and Kale both cried. There were tears coming down our eyes. Then they grabbed my brother. "Let go of me!" Kale screamed. I then grabbed the stick from one of there hands and tried to stab one of them with it. They grabbed me and the guard had a knife in his the knife coming straight for my chest. I ducked under and I thought I dodged it but I didn't. There was blood coming down the side of my face. I looked at the ground to see my ear. "BOLLY" Kale screamed on the top of his lungs. The guard then let go of his grip and one of the other guards reached out and scratched my right eye. I pushed the guard down and made a run for it. I left him. I left kale.

I opened my eyes and flung up from my bed. I can still here Kale's screams. Streaks of tears started coming down my face. I wanted to scream and cry, just let it all out but I couldn't. I don't want to be just a scavenger and knowing that my whole family is dead...well maybe not all of them, if Kale is still even alive. I want to be something more. I want to explore the universe itself. I want too save the galaxy from what it's been pulled in too.

End chapter