CHAPTER THREE: Fright the Mandalorian

(Bolly) Quinn...I wonder if their are other clones that survived. Quinn seems like more of a loner though. I walk up the hill I came running down from. I walk to my half house. That funny thing to say. Some people may think your crazy. Some people are crazy. Rhino. Panther. Anger flows through my body. Rhino. I take a deep breath. Don't think about that right now, I have work to do. I grab the rope from the half basement and go back to Quinn. I heard a stick crack but shook it off. It was probably a tiny animal. I continued my focus up the hill. For some reason I had a bad vibe when that stick crack but it's probably me going insane. "Don't take another step" A voice said behind me. I stoped moving and turned around. A Mandalorian. "Your coming with me" The Mandalorian said. A male voice spoke from underneath the helmet. This Mandalorian  had green armor, he had something on his back and a belt with bullets. "I don't want any trouble-" he cut me off. "Stop talking" he snapped. I wasn't scared. I was thinking what if Quinn realized I didn't come back? If I do make this out alive. Would he think I left him to survive on his own? Or would he come looking for me? I went back into focused, I can't think of that right now. "Give me the rope" He said. I looked down at the rope on my hand and through it to him. The Mandalorian grabs the rope and puts it on his belt. The Mandalorian walks over to me and puts the gun to my head. "Move" He snapped. I do as he says. What does he want? I've never even met a Mandalorian. A shiver goes down my spine. I don't know Quinn that well but I do wish he was with me right now. I kept walking in till we stopped at the Mandalorian's ship. He still had the gun to my head. Are we going off world? I don't want to leave! I need to protect everyone! I couldn't protect my family so I must protect my citizens. I'm not a coward but how do I get out of this mess if he has a gun to my head? I take a deep breath. I'll find a way.

(Quinn) I lay back and gaze at the clouds. This planet was very beautiful before...the separatists. These poor people. I wish there was more I could do for them but what power do I have to do that? I want to help them and I know I do. My instincts told me. They kicked on when Bolly was in trouble. Speaking of Bolly...where is she? She should've been back by now. It doesn't take that long to get a rope. Right? She couldn't have gotten herself into trouble again? I have to find out. If she's in true danger, I have to be there to protect her. I take my blaster and run up the hill. I should have gone with her! what if she is in very serious danger and I wasn't there! I take a deep breath. Remember what Eden said..."eyes forward, keep moving" that was the last thing she said to me before I left for the battle. I make it down the hill. Is this the place Bolly was talking about? This half destroyed house? I'm guessing this was her home. It doesn't look like she's there...so where could she have gone? I walk a little further and then I see Bolly but I see someone else. A Mandalorian! Is he part of Death watch? Doesn't look like but his got a gun to her head! I have to do something! I take deep breath.

*after the ceremony* Why didn't Lez come? I thought he said he would. Someone then taps me on the shoulder. I turned around. "Caden!" I cried. I then leaped in for a hug. Domino was right beside him. "I thought something bad- I mean I knew you were okay!" I said. Caden let out a little giggle. "It's great to see you too and congrats Captain" Caden said. Captain...that's going to take some time to get used to. "I don't get a hug?" Domino laughed. I smile and give Domino a soft hug. "Congrats on the victory" I said. Caden and Domino both smile. "We should report to Eden before she thinks we've been you know dead?" Domino said. Me and Caden both laughed. "She should be ether arguing with Gunfire or talking privately with Adds and one more thing, by any chance have you guys seen Lez?" I asked. "Looks like Adds got in trouble or something" Caden laughed. Domino nodded in agreement. "But no we haven't seen Lez" Caden said. I nod. "You guys should get going, sorry for keeping you waiting" I said. Domino shook his head. "Oh not at all but we'll be on our way know" Domino said. I take a deep breath. I guess I have to find Lez on my own.

I've looked everywhere! Still no Lez. Well...there is one place I haven't looked. I have to go to Jups "personal command center"  who even names it that? I know that Lez is good friends with Jup but really him? Jup certainly got him drunk. I walk my way over to jups center and knock on the door. Then someone opens the door. "Moay! Your not supposed to be drinking!" I cried. Moay laughs. "No one has to know" He said. I cross my arms and shook my head. "Otar will hear of this but anyway can I come in?" I asked. Moay nods. I step foot in the center. I see Lez and Jup talking. I walk over to them. "Lez" I said. Lez turns around. "Quinn! I didn't know you were coming bud!" He said. I shook my head and grab the bottle away from him. "Come on, I need your help" I said. I grab Lez's hand and pull him away. "Quinn! What the heck dude?!" Jup yelled. "Mind your business, Jup." I snapped. Jup then pulled Lez back. "You can't just come here and ruin my party" Jup snapped again. I shook my head. "I want to talk with Lez" I said. Jup then stared me down. "Enough!" A voice called out. Everyone turned around. Commander Adds. "Jup, let Lez go with Quinn" Adds snapped. Jup looked down and then let go of Lez. "Good" Adds said. Me and Lez followed Commander Adds. He brought us out the center and we went over to Buck. "What's going on?" I asked. "General Hamony and general itaa needs us on the ship" Adds said. I nodded and followed them to the ship. When we walked on the ship I saw Eden, Caden, Domino, Kallon, Moay, Otar, Ramal, Tam, Utaray, Vamont, Ymara, Anola, Banks, Cage, and Deepsa. "What is everyone doing here?" I mumbled. Lez shrugged. "Their all going to the battle of Jamari" General Hamony said coming up behind us. Eden and Ymara began to explain the plan. Ymara was our sister, the Messenger. Ymara was a defective clone like Eden. Had very close genetics of Jango fett. Eden was the beta. Eden where'd purple armor. Her hairstyle was a bob with purple dye. Ymara on the other hand had white armor and short hair. "We will begin at the front gates and make our way to the Capital building where the king is" Eden explained. "Remember, we need the citizens to trust us" Ymara said. We all nodded in agreement. The big talk was over and now we had to get ready.

A few minutes later, Eden walked over to me. "Captain Quinn" She said. When I heard her speak up I immediately saluted. "Yes, commander Eden!" I said. "Before you go into the battle I want to tell you something important" Eden explained. I sighed. I hope it's not a whole prep talk. "I know, I don't know you very well but I know you know me very well" Eden continued, "Just remember...eyes forward keep moving"

Come on Quinn snap out of it! You need to save Bolly! My heart started racing. I looked around the grassy area to see if there was anything useful. "A gun" I mumbled under my breath so the Mandalorian couldn't hear me. I picked up the gun and looked to see if it was loaded. It was. I took small few steps very carefully. Once I got close enough, I put the gun to the Mandalorian's head. "Don't make another move" I spat. The Mandalorian then took the gun off Bolly's head and turned around to look at me. "Now who must you be?" The Mandalorian asked. "That's none of your business" I snapped. The Mandalorian shook his head. "Another clone" The Mandalorian mumbled. "What. Did. You. Say" I demanded. The Mandalorian put his gun back In his holster. "I thought she was a separatist" He said. "Never in a life time!" Bolly spat. I put the gun I found in my holster. "What's your name" I asked. "Fright, and yours?" He said. "Quinn, and that's Bolly over there" I said. Bolly then glared at me with a side eye. "Where is this clone?" I asked. "Follow me" Fright said. Bolly went over to my side. "Are we sure we can trust him?" Bolly whispered. "No but if there's another clone...I have to know"

End of chapter.