visit

Doctor:' she fell into coma stage'

Suga:' what do you mean by she fell onto coma stage'

Doctor:' her head have been injured during the car accident which resulted the patient to slip into coma'

Namjoon:' when will she recover from coma?'

Doctor:' so the injuries are minor, it will take 2-3 weeks to recover'

Jungkook:' can we see her?' he asked desperately to see his sister

Doctor:' yes, you can see her but don't disturb the patient'

He said and left them who are standing there like statues. The maknae line hurriedly entered the room to see their sister leaving the rest of them.

Jin approached his father and saw him having a emotionless face.

Jin:' dad let's go and see our Princess'

Dad:' do you think I will be okay after seeing her? You guys go and see her, i need some time'

Jin nodded understanding his father and entered inside the ward. He saw his sister laying in the bed lifelessly.

His heart tightened seeing his sister state. IV wires were connected to her hands, her skin was pale and her body  had few bruises. He saw his young brothers crying seeing their sister.

Tears welled up in his eyes but he was determined not to cry.

Jungkook:' y/n wake up! Why are you not talking to me? Don't ignore me please!' he wiped his tears a like a child

He shouted like a kid but eventually got ignored by her.

( As if she can speak to him in that condition)

Jungkook seemed to notice the elder who came inside.

Jungkook:' hyung!' he scouted near Jin

Jungkook:' hyung tell her to speak to me. I promise I will not annoy her anymore, please!'

Jin hugged his little brother and patted his back to comfort him. Jungkook started started crying on his shoulder. Jimin approached taehyung who was holding y/n's hand and staring at her face. Tears poured from his eyes non stop.

Jimin:' don't worry taehyung, she will wake up soon' he looked up with swollen eyes

Taehyung:' what if she don't?'

Jimin:' don't sat like that'

Yoongi:' where is dad?' he asked not seeing his father

Jin:' he said he need some time'

Namjoon:' i better to check on him'

He walked out of the ward to check up on his father. His sons were caring and protective towards their family. That's what they were taught when they were younger. Both their parents didn't grow them like spoiled rich brats instead mature and understanding sons who would go to any extinct to save their loved one. They would not hesitate to kill  themselves to save their loved ones.

(Author pov)

All the members except Jin and yoongi went back to their home. To tell the truth, they were forced to go home. All brothers decided to stay in the hospital with their sister but the eldest gave them some scoldings and send them away to their house. Jin went to get some food for him and yoongi. While yoongi went to attend a call not wanting to disturb the patient.

That was an advantage to the unknown stranger who was waiting for a golden opportunity. The stranger came inside the room using the window and went near the patient who was peacefully lying on the bed.

???:' hmmm you seem to survive the accident. You are a strong girl! But you can't survive for long. You are going to pay for your family deeds'

He said smirking evilly with pure malice. He soon jumped out of the window when he heard footsteps approaching the ward.

Soon the door opened and a doctor walked in. CORRECTION a handsome doctor in disguise. He removed the stethoscope which he was wearing.

???:' this thing is heavier than a gun'

He said keeping that thing on the table. He sat in the stool near the girl.

???:' do you know, how hard it was to come here fooling the guards appointed by your brothers' he took a deep breath

???:' everything is messed up after your accident. Everyone is going crazy, but here you are sleeping peacefully. Please wake up soon' he said the last line desperately

He took the stethoscope and was about to leave but the door opened revealing her brother. He panicked seeing him staring at him dangerously but calmed down knowing he is in disguise.

Yoongi:' who are you? What are you doing here?'

Can't he see the white coat and my stethoscope which i stole from the doctor's office

???:' i am a doctor. I came to check up on the patient' yoongi nodded knowing he is a innocent doctor, which was a lie

???:' i will leave now'

The fake doctor bowed and left the ward before yoongi could say anything.

Yoongi:' he is weird'

Can you guess who was the two unknown guys?

💜💜💜