Home alone

(y/n pov)

I felt someone shaking me slightly disturbing from my Dreamland. I groaned and moved to face the other side of the bed.

???:' baby oppas are going for a important meeting. Take care okay!'

I heard someone whisper softly near my ears. I nodded subconsciously and again drafted to dreamland. I felt him kiss my forehead and later heard the door shut softly.

(Jin pov)

I closed the door slowly as possible as i could. I don't want to disturb her beauty sleep. I went downstairs and saw rest of them waiting except Jimin.

Jin:' Laura!' Miss Laura came in front of me and bowed

Laura:' what can I do for you young master?'

Jin:' when y/n wakes up, give her breakfast and later give her a house tour. Remember to never allow her there'

Laura:' okay young master'

Jin:' good you may go' she bowed and left

At the same time, Jimin came in his attire.

Jin:' everyone is here?' they nodded

Jin:' let's go'

(Y/n pov)

I woke up feeling energetic suddenly in the morning. What is the time? I looked at the cloak and saw it was 10:40 in the morning. I quickly went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine. I took a warm shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel. I went to the closet and went through many clothes. What to wear today? I will wear something simple today!

 What to wear today? I will wear something simple today!

I decided to go out of my room. As soon as I stepped out of my room, a lady approached me. She looked quite young and had beautiful features.

???:' young madam your breakfast is ready'

Y/n:'okay but you are?'

???:' my name is Laura and i am the head maid'

Y/n:' ohh ok' i followed her quietly until she spoke

Laura:' young madam, masters told me to give you a house tour'

Y/n:' where are my brothers?'

Laura:' they are attending a important meeting'

Ohh so that  was real, i thought it is as dream. Hehe

Y/n:' hmmm can you just call me by my name because you know, it's weird for me to hear you calling me young madam'

Laura:' i can't do that young madam'

Y/n:' wae~'

Laura:' but i will call you miss y/n'

Y/n:' that's better that that one'

I noticed we have to reached the dining room while talking. I sat in one of the seats and waited. Soon she brought a yummy breakfast.

I took the first bite and it was so delicious

I took the first bite and it was so delicious. I slowly devoured the Chocolate pancake.

Time skip

Miss laura gave me a house tour of this mansion. This mansion has everything a person would want. I will make sure to use this rooms for passing time.

Laura:'And miss y/n, don't go to the basement and store room'

Y/n:' why?' Suddenly she seem nervous

Laura:' i don't know but young masters told me' i can sense she is not telling the truth

Y/n:' okay!'

She is hiding something

When will this girl understand that everyone is hiding something big?

💜💜💜