Wet (7)

Lux

All the shame was let go off, him being vulnerable and needing me. I pushed him back hard. His body slamming back against the rock. He found that exciting too, from the way he groaned at me. I let my hips crash back down, harder than anticipated, on his erect dick.

'Fuck.' He moaned again, eyes feral. Frenzied even. My nipples peaking hard as well, betraying that I was in a very similar state to which he was in. He feverishly pushed my arms back, he took them both in one of his hands. He let his mouth dive forward and fall on my right nipple. He bit me there, sucked on it to make the sting go away and nibbled on it softly. Eliciting all kinds of sounds out of me that I had never heard come out of me before. Making me move desperately, equally shamelessly, against his lower body and cock. He came up for air, kissed me again and grabbed my neck a little roughly.

'If I don't get to fuck you rightfuckingnowgoddamnnit I'm going to lose my mind sweet cheeks.' I barely even recognized his voice, so thickly laced with lust he could barely speak.

In front of me was a madman, a wild man. All the control he had a few minutes ago was out the window now. Still he couldn't scare me. For this wild man was what I was craving, what I had been kissing and biting his neck for.

It was this wild man that made my entire body sing, my entire essence feel like it was on fire. Empowering me because it was me he was getting this worked up over. Little old me, who used to be not entirely sure she could ever have the power that she now held over this god.

My muscles below phantom clenching over nothing, painfully phantom clenching and even though we were submerged in water I was as wet as I have ever been in my entire life.

He was already groaning, sliding my thong to the side. Preparing me for his giant member to ravish me fully. Every part of my body was screaming for that. Needed that like I needed air to breath. I wanted him.

Craved him.

Bleeded him.

I knew I had been for the longest time. Since I first met him and a passion so great had erupted inside of me.

Yet, I couldn't forget. There are some things I need to do the Rainer way to get some respect around here, that included payback. I whispered breathlessly. I was also still officially in a relationship.

'Not tonight.' Grabbing the wrist of the hand that was in my panties, which he had already worked two fingers up in. Satisfying my phantom clenching pussy, to finally clench unto something real.