22

As I was laying in my bed someone jumped onto it.
Y/n- w-wanda?
I groaned as I rubbed my eyes slightly.
Wanda- yep, I'm making breakfast. Can you help?
She said while leaning on my bed.
Y/n- five more minutes.
Wanda- nope.
Wanda picks me up.
Y/n- fine, just let me go.
Wanda puts me down and leads us to the back kitchen so no one would interrupt us. Wanda grabs the pancake mix and makes two big pancakes. I sit up on the counter. She places them onto two different plates.
Wanda- want strawberries?
She had a big, juicy strawberry in her mouth.
I nod and I grab the whipt cream. I squirt loads into my mouth.
Wanda- that's unsanitary, you have no idea who else has done that.
Wanda walks over to me in a teasy kinda way. I was still sitting on the counter top. She places her top lip on my bottom lip getting rid of whipped cream on my lip. I jumped down and then placed Wanda up on the counter top. She grabbed my two hoodie strings and pulled me in. After a while of teasing and kissing we break for air.
Wanda- I'm hungry.
I pick up a strawberry and place it in Wanda's mouth.
Wanda- if you do it like that every time I'll be hungry much more often.
I let out a soft chuckle and I eat the pancakes Wanda made for us. We only eat a little bit until Wanda hops back onto the counter gesturing me over. I walk over to her and we start to kiss again.
Kate- hey y/n.
I back away from Wanda and turn around to find Kate digging through the fridge.
Y/n- h-hi Kate.
Wanda- hi...
Kate looks up at us eating a cup of yoghurt.
Kate- what?
She decided to ignore what she saw for a second but then couldn't resist.
Kate- you two... What about na-
She gets cut of by me.
Y/n- bye Kate.
She walks out of the kitchen and I turn back to Wanda. She was looking down at her lap.
Y/n- what's wrong?
Wanda- why is it bad if people know about us?
I walk over to her and place my hand on her cheek. I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear so she looks at me.
Y/n- it's not, but it's not really anyone's business is it?
Wanda- you're right.
Y/n- great, we can continue later but I have to get to school.
Wanda- I'll get my keys.
We are both walking to Wanda's car as a recognisable car drives up.
Y/n- Natasha?