36

I wake up and Wanda is still sleeping. I just stare at her beautiful face. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I love her so much. I could tell she was having a dream because her bottom lip was moving a little bit, in a trembling sort of way. Her nose lightly flickers and she snores. But only slightly. It was so adorable. She rolled over slightly and started nuzzling into me even more. I felt like she was teasing me but she couldn't be doing that in her sleep. Wanda wakes up about half an hour later and catches me staring at her.
Wanda- you are so cute.
Y/n- if I was the cute one I'd wake up to you looking at me.
Wanda- I just hide it well.
We both kiss.
Wanda- you are amazing.
Y/n- I am better because of you.
Wanda- thanks, but when I wake up you're my first thought.
Y/n- it's not a competition of who loves who more.
Wanda- I can make anything a competition.
My door handle starts to move and I push Wanda of the bed. I open the door and Thor walks in.
Thor- morning, y/n. I thought we could catch up since it's been so long.
Y/n- ok, I'll meet you downstairs.
Thor- nonsense we can't walk here.
Y/n- ye but I need to... Shower so mabye we can meet up later.
Thor- ok then, when you're done come to my room.
Thor leaves my room. Wanda stands up from the ground.
Wanda- that was fast thinking.
Y/n- ye, I just don't want any trouble.
Wanda- are you still up for that shower?
I look up at Wanda and she is smirking at me. A mischievous smile. I pick up a towel for me and I walk into my bathroom. I take of all my clothes and start running the shower water. I wait for Wanda to come in. She walks in with her clothes already of. We go into the shower together.