31

Maria bursts the doors open and looks around for me.
Maria- thanks for the lift carol.
Carol salutes Maria and flies of away into the sky. Maria spots me in the room and walks over to me.
Y/n- Maria, why did you lie to me? Wanda isn't hurt at all.
I look back at Wanda and look her up and down.
Y/n- not even a scratch or bruise.
Maria- but tony texted me saying she was hurt... The real question is why did he lie?
Tony- I didn't lie, the phone was hacked.
Y/n- that means... They wanted me here. They've planned something
Bruce- everyone down! Hide behind something!
A bomb gets thrown into the compound and everyone hides behind things. Except me I dive onto the bomb to protect everyone.

 Except me I dive onto the bomb to protect everyone

(Like that)

I look over at Wanda's eyes peering over a table she pushed down. I see she was hiding with vision. I thought to myself now isn't the time to get jealous, focus y/n.
Wanda- y/n, you are crazy!
Peter- get off it!
Kate- this is dumb!
Y/n- I love you, Wanda... I'm only crazy about you
The bomb explodes and everyone fans away the smoke from there faces to see me. The smoke disappears finally from the room and I am not there. I am not anywhere to be seen. They see all of the bad people on there bikes driving away quick, extremely quick. They've completed there mission now. Kill y/n. Everyone's eyes start to Wanda Wanda runs to the spot I was once in. She cries, falling down to her knees, letting out a huge burst of energy and rage.
Wanda- I love you too.
She says while sobbing, wiping snot from her nose and letting out a burst of magic.
Natasha- Wanda, what did she mean by "I love you, Wanda"?
Wanda- it doesn't really matter now, does it?
Peter- Natasha, I don't think right now is a good time to get jealous.
Yelena- it'll be fine Wanda.
Clint- we are all here for you.