Chapter two

SABRINA 'S POV

I were in English class, sometimes I wonder why mom pushed me to go school.now am going to stay here for another two hours.I crossed my legs and folded my arms.

"Now,you guys will pair with each other for an essay reading on love. Check your names on the board. Class dimissed ." Halleiluyah,I have been wanting her to say that like in forever,I picked up my books.

"Hey, I think we are partners." A guy said.woah he 's very cute.

"Am Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter " I introduced my self.I took my hand to shake.

"Am Bradley Steven Perry." He introduced by bowing down.

"Woah,you're cute and kinda funny ."I laughed,we both laugh,I think my laugh was contaigous.

"Heading to the cafeteria,wanna come? "He asked bowing.

I started blushing intentionally,"oh,Mr.Perry,you do know how to treat a lady." I said.

"What a lady? "He whispered sarcastically.

"What! "I asked.

"Nothing. "We both laughed,I wrapped my hand aganist his hands and we headed for the caféteria .

BRADLEY 'S POV
We headed to the Cafeteria,I took out a chair for her,she sat down.

"Hey guys,meet Sabrina ."I introduced.It 's was only Jake,Cameron,Rowan,Spencer, Peyton(List)and Peyton (Meyer).Corey was home -sick.

"Hey," everyone replied.

"Sabrina, this is Rowan, Peyton list,Spencer,Cameron, Jake and Peyton." I said.

"Woah,Sabrina, I love your eyes ." Rowan said.

"Thanks."She replied.they kept on telling her stuff like I love your shoe.

"wanna go partying,who's in? "Cameron said raising his hands,at last someone is talking.Jake raised his hands,so did Rowan, so did Peyton (List),so did Peyton (Meyer) ,so did Spencer.

"What's wrong ,Sabrina, Bradley. You're not in?" Jake asked." Are you dating which other."

Jake just embarassed me and Sabrina.

"No,we are not dating."Sabrina startled.

"Yeah,we are not dating,we are just praticing a love poem.."I startled as well.

"You don't need to startle,you can do what you want to do. "Jake said as the rang and the bell rang,the rest laughed, Sabrina and I stared at each other,we looked away .we took our backpacks and went to class.

SABRINA 'S POV
The last thing, I want is to be embarrassed,Ok,I know I like him but not that way.After my spainish class,I headed home.I heard a honk,I turned my back,its Bradley .

"DO YOU WANT A RIDE HOME?" He asked.

"NO THANKS, I CAN WALK HOME."I started walking home.

"COME ON,HOP IN ." He said.'why is he so conviencing .' I asked my self, I hopped in. There was silence

"Where do you want to our project?my house or your house ." He asked.My house look like a dump,my mom is still renoviting.

"Your house "I said.then he increased the speed, in some minutes,we stopped at this big house,mansion or bungalow,it's beautiful.he removed his seat belt.

"Woah,Bradley, this is beautiful."I said as I removed my seat belt.

"This is not my house,that's my house." He said as points out a magnificent house across the street.

"Like seriously,two houses."I said.

"No,that's a beach house ,its backyard has a beach house,that's were I hang out,play, read and sometimes smoke. "He said.

"You smoke?" I asked.

"No,silly. Where I make fire ." He said
He took me inside.A woman came out,She kissed Bradley, everywhere on the face expect the lips.

"mom,you're embarrassing in front of my friend." He whispered.

"Friend! "She said.

"Hello,Mrs.Perry."I said.

"Friend. "She came closer, held me tightly, looked at me wierdly.Bradley slapped his forehead.

"Nice hair,nice dress,lovly cheekbone ,on your period." She said.ok enough with the chit chat,I think this going to far,"Bradley, a little help, please." I pleaded. Bradley took me away from her.

"Mom,we have to go, we are in the beach house! "Bradley shouted.

"Don't do anything inappropriate!" She said.Bradley took me outside.

"Are you okay? "He asked

I nodded

"She's like that especially with girls. "He apologised.

"I can see . "I said sarcastically.

"Hey? "He pushed me,then ran toward the beach house.

"Oh,Bradley, you didn't. "I said, then ran after him,I ran after him until we ran into the beach,I couldn't find him,all of a sudden I felt a push,Bradley.

"Woah, you're beautiful." He said.

"Woh,you're handsome"I said. You could be wondering what was happening, that precise moment.He was on me.He began to lean in,our nose touches.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,guys well you be wondering what will happen,but its a surprise,please comment on this chapter thank you
-Nena