Chapter Twenty-one

Jake 's pov.
I slightly opened my eyes and I was tied onto this chair,it was a little dark room and a small window. The last thing I remembered was Piper. I hated what happened between us.

"So I see you're awake." A guy said, I looked up. It was a blonde guy who pratically looked like he was taking drugs,and he flashed a flashlight to my face.

"Arghhhh." I cried in pain.

"So, that's how it hurts." He said.

"What do you want? "I said.

"To tell your friend Bradley to hands off my Sabrina." Oh,this 's Ross,the guy with the threathening phonecalls. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.

"But,they've broken up… "

"But still in love." Wow. Am gonna be stuck here for a while.

"You can't force love."

"But,I can kill love." He said as he held a knife to my throat.

"If you kill a loved one,doesn't mean you've kill love rather its brings you closer to that person and with time its pains fades away but never will you forget its memories." I said.

"That's just in some fairytale stories you read." He said.

"In some fairytale story? No,this is reality and I've face it." Piper.

Piper 's pov.
I can't believe Jake said all those mean words to me and I want to go, go away.  My life 's a mess.

My phone rang.

Me :hello.

??: hello,Pipe.

Me :hey dad,dad I wanna move in with you.

Dad :what?

Me :i can't bear it anymore.

Dad: Dear,stay back.

Me :But…

Dad :and no buts.

Me:fine,dad.

Dad :Give your mom a kiss for me.

I knew he was still in love with mom.

Me :sure and am gonna tell her you still love her to end this drama.

Dad :don't you dare?

"Mom,Dad 's on the phone!!! "I shouted.

Dad :Piper Curda,you're too young to know all about love.

Yeah and heartbroken.

Me :When did you have your first kiss?

Dad :when I was thirteen.

And am sixteen.

Dad :fine,your allowed but don't kiss.

Me :I love you.

Dad :me too.

I hanged up. Am not going to leave.

Sabrina 's pov
"So,how romantic was your relationship with him." He said empharsing 'him' as we walked through the lonely roads searching for Jake,we went different directions, Paris went with Peyton. M,Cam went with Spencer and Corey.

"How will I start? … ok it 's was like any relationships,heatbreaks and love." I said.

"Did it drive you crazy? "He asked.

I starred at him." Well it didn't I ended up being heartbroken."

"Am sorry,and did I make you go gaga when I do this?" He started kissing my collar bone.