Chapter twenty-five

G 's pov
             Am so weak,they 've been feeding us with drugs,nothing but drugs.

They dressed me in some clothes and made me look beautiful.

They locked me in the room and a guy came in. He forcefully took off my clothes,I pushed him ,putted on my clothes and hit him with a vase and ran away,I ran through the hallways.

"We are smuggling the girls to Spain tomorrow." I heard a guy say. Spain! As for me am so gone but Juliet,I can't

I hurried to our cave,that what I call it.  The other girls  and her were sleeping,I woke her up.

"Seriously, G." She said loudly.

"Shh,We need to go." I urged her quietly

"But how? "She said quietly.

"Follow my lead." I untied the ropes on her hands and legs.

We slipped out of the room used the back door and ran off,we safely reached a point far away from that hell. We walk for a very long time.

I saw a pay phone," hey,that's Juliet." I took her direction to it.

"Yes,but am out of money." She said.

"That's true,am gonna ask someone." I said as I was about to leave then I found a coin.

"Hey,looks like its your luck ." I said as I picked it up.

"Take this." I said giving it to her.

"Thank you." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Clean your tears." I said.

"Thanks." She hugged me.

"Ok,enough. That's your ticket to freedom." I said.

"No,yours too." She said.

"Whatever,just make that phone call." I said.

She giggled and went to the payphone,inserted a coin took the phone and placed it on her ear.

After five minutes,she came out." They're  picking me up tomorrow,so this 's not end cause I know you won't come with me." She managed a weak smile.

I took her hand."No,this 's not the end,Nancy. I can't,am on the run,my psychopathic cousin's after me." I explained.

"But… "

"I can't keep seeing the people die anymore,I can't." I said.

"I 'll always keep this moment in my heart." We hugged.
_ next day_
"That's my parents,take care." She said hugging me again.

"We'll meet someday." I said.

"Do you know what? I love your style." She said smirking.

"Bye. "I said pushing her.

"Bye." We hugged again and she left,now it just me. One man for himself.

Piper 's pov.
   Today's my mom 's wedding,and I don't want to go. My dress 's ready and I don't want to go anywhere.

"Wake up,its time."  Paris said.

"Am awake." I said coldly.

"Just get ready." She said rudely as she was about to leave,I held her by the wrist.

"Something happened." I asked.

"Nothing did." She said rudely.

I noticed the tear marks on her face." Have you been crying throughout last night?" I asked.

"No." She tried to clean it.

"Its a good thing, you didn't take your bath before entering my room." I said.

"Just get ready." She said.

"Am not going anywhere. "I said.

"But,you have to go,Everyone 's coming. "She said dropping the attitude

"And I wouldn 't every other person can go. Not my business." I said rolling up my blankets.

"Paris,go get ready,I 'll talk to her." I heard my mom say.

I rolled down my sheets. I saw my mom in her wedding dress,she was very beautiful in her dress.

She sat on my bed."I know its been too hard for you to adapt to this situation but I just want to follow my heart." She said.

"And am following mine by not attending your wedding and the reason why I could have not moved out was because of Jake, that's all!" I said.

"I know,you miss your dad but I promise you . I won't cease the oppoturnity of you guys seeing you dad." She said.

"That's all crap,Mom. I know you,you won't,you try convincing Kennedy you should try playing sports with your new dad,but that won't work with me!!" I said sternly.

My mom was in tears already." I have tried by making sure, you get along with Harry but I don't think that will happen." She dried her tears and left.

I hate this all of it,I can't believe this happening.

Paris 's pov.
       My dear friend is going crazy,I can forget what happening between Spencer and I and I definately need to call Jake.

Jake :Hey,Pipe.

Me :Hey.

Jake :what's wrong?

Me :everything is,your girlfriend is going crazy.

Jake :be more clear.

Me :she has refused to go the wedding.

Jake:but,she promised to,do you know what? get going to the church. Am sure, It will take a lot of weeping to bring her down.

Me :its fine with me. Come quick.

I hanged up and rush to Mrs. Curda 's room. Oh,let me repharse that. Piper 's mom 's room.

"Are you ready? " I asked.

"Yeah." She looked at Piper 's picture when she was little and looked at Piper 's other picture the current Piper,There's a lot of difference between this two. Adaptivity.

   Piper 's mom decided to keep it cool,just the bride and her bridemaid and not a bridal train.

"Its gonna be okay." I said.

"Let's go." She stood up and left for the limo taking us to church.

We met Jake." Do everything possible to make sure she comes." Her mom said.

"I will." He entered the house.

"Let's go." I took her into the limo.

Jake 's pov
    I ran upstairs to her room and she was drowning in her own tears.

"What do you want? "She asked with tears  in her eyes.

"Making sure, you attend that wedding." I said.

"Just go away."

"Just go away,so you can drown in your tears."

"If that makes me happy then fine."

"But that doesn't make me."

"Just go away." She said.

"Fine,I always expected the worst from you." I left.
_____________________________________
Am out of words, can say anything now,speechless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And am back,thanks guys,love you.
_Nena♥