extra chapter.

omg, thank you so much for the love, that 'my turn' has recieved! to thank you guys, i wrote an extra chapter for this book. it wasn't really in my plan to make one, but after your comments, i decided to write one.

- hope you enjoy!
haniee.

- hope you enjoy!haniee

──────

15 days.

It was exactly 15 days since you left me, alone. You left without even a single 'goodbye', or a single message. But I already forgave you. I couldn't blame you for anything..

Your funeral was quiet, and rainy. There weren't many people, what made me more sad. And the saddest thing out of this, was that..

your dad didn't even come. For his own son's funeral.

Your mom told me, that he had an important meeting and he couldn't come. Pftt.. important meeting, my ass.

After this I was sure, that something had to be between you two. Something really bad, and painful. But I still didn't know what..

Now, I was standing above the school's sink, looking at the mirror, while cleansing my new wound on my cheek. It wasn't that big, but it didn't look nicely, and I didn't want to infect it.

Oh.. right. You don't know.

When you left, out of nowhere I became a number one target for all the bullies in our school. Funny, isn't it?

But I didn't do anything, and I couldn't do anything about it. Afterall, who would want to help someone like me, and listen someone like me.

You were the only one person, who has ever loved me, helped me, and cared about me.

I came out of the bathroom, trying to not caught a lot of attention from other students. I sticked my gaze on the floor, to not look into anyone's eyes.

"Yah, look who we have here." my body froze at the voice, that sounded right behind my back. I I began to shake, feeling nervous by the situation I was right then. Then I felt someone pulling me by my hair, making me fall on the ground.

I hissed from the pain, when I felt fingers on my cheeks, gripping it really hard.

The 3 girls chuckled, "What. Scared?" one of them said, and she crossed her arms.

"Aww.. What a scared baby. Why won't your boyfriend come here to save you, huh?" another one asked, and she immediately gasped, covering her mouth.