+ special chapter.

happy 2k for my turn ! <3
thank you sm, ily :(

happy 2k for my turn ! <3 thank you sm, ily :(

──────

,, five years later. —

Han river.

A perfect place where you can hang out with friends, go on a date, go on a walk with your dog, or just go to put your thoughts together.

And that's what I did.

It was already 5 years, since Jake left me, and I could say that I accepted the truth, that now he's gone. Now, I just undersood that he's not here anymore, with me.

Even though my life wasn't the greatest, I somehow lived. I found a job, bought a new flat, went on college and took care of myself. Afterall, I was still alone, by myself.

I didn't have any contact with my mom or dad. It's not like I even wanted to have. Dad had already a new family, completly forgetting about me, and mom was now preparing for her marriage. She didn't even invited me.

They treated me like a stranger, so did I.

I was no longer a child, to say that it's okay and I forgive them. I was 22 years old afterall, and I knew my place.

The weather today was one of the greatest, comparing to past days. The sun was out, and the temperature was unexpectedly nice for an early spring day.

That's why a lot of pair were today on a dates, at Han River.

Trying not to pay any attention to any of them them, I sat under one of the trees, near the river. From the earphones that I wear, a calm music was coming out, and I slowly ate my cookies that I baked yesterday. The sunshines were gently shining at my face, wind was gently brushing my hair. I felt so unreal, so magical.

And yeah, it just disappeared away like someone just popped the soap bubble.

My gaze unfortunately catched a pair, standing near the water. You knew, that they were so in love, only by looking at them. Feeling a bit disgusted and jelaous, I got up and decided to walk around the place, enjoying the view, without the knowledge that everyone here is loving someone.

Then another time, my eyes suddenly landed on a couple, talking to each other happily. The way they looked at each other made me feel uneasy, and a weird feeling appeared in my stomach.

The guy instantly gave a sweet kiss on girl's cheek, pulling her into a warm back hug.

It reminded me so of me and Jake..

I quickly looked away, holding myself from bursting into tears again. I was going to walk away from them, and at the same time, I suddenly bumped into someone's chest, hardly causing me to fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." I muttered to the guy, and he just shut his mouth, and smiled to himself.

"You're still clumsy, as you always used to be, princess." I heard a voice above me, that tore my heart into milion pieces.

Slowly, I titled my head to look at him, who was now handing me his hand to help me get up, grinning.

This voice..

This perfume..

This hoodie..

Those now blond, fluffy hair..

Those soft, coral lips..

Those beautiful, dark eyes, that shone with uncountless amount of constellations..

It was all to familiar.

And the only thing I could remember from then, was that this person immediately cupped my cheeks, and placed his soft lips on mine, pulling us into a sweet, but really pasionate and full of desperation kiss. When we pulled away from each other, he placed his hands on my waist, and hugged me tightly, making me drown in his cologne.

"Jake.." I barely could whisper with shaking voice.

"Have you missed me, princess?"

— THE END —
this time really..

— THE END —this time really

oh hell naah-

- much love,
haniee.