Chapter 3

✖️Tris P.O.V.✖️

I start to walk over to where Christina is still standing with her mouth also hanging open, but I stop when I see Peter talking to Eric with an evil glint in his eye. I'm only going to say one thing, I don't like whatever they're planning.

I continue to look at Peter and Eric until I suddenly get interrupted by a very loud Christina.

"When did you two get together and why didn't you tell me?!" Christina yelled.

"Firstly we got 'together' after stage 2 of training and I didn't tell you or anyone because we didn't want anyone to think that I only got my rank because I 'slept with my instructor'" I replied almost out of breath.

"Well did you?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"NO!" I yelled, "why would you think that!"

"Well he's not bad looki-"

Before she could finish what she was saying I quickly shut her up by suggesting "we should go shopping for Uriah's older brothers party, Zeke is it?"

All she did was nod and half whisper, half scream "omg I thought that you would never ask me to take you shopping! It's always been me forcing you to come with me!"

"Well don't get used to it".

And with that she dragged me out of the pit and into some stores.

~time lapse~

When we're done I have a simple black dress that finishes mid-thigh, a pair of 6 inch black heels and a simple glossy purse.

As I start to get ready at the dormitory I realise that I said to Tobias that I would meet him back at his-no our apartment.

"Hey Chrissy can i go check something quickly?"

"Sure" Christina replies, "but be back here in 15 minutes or I'll start to look for you".

"Ok" I reply rather quickly, then I leave Christina in the dormitory and blot to mine and Tobias apartment.

When I get there I am relieved that Tobias is here, but he looks awfully stressed. The moment he sees me he raps his arms around me protectively and I hug him back.

We jut stand there for a minutes then I break the silence and say "I'm so sorry I didn't come back, I went shopping with Christina and I completely lost track of time. I ran here as soon as I remembered. I'm sor-" but I was cut off by Tobias.

"I forgive you, but you have nothing to be sorry about"

"But I-" I was cut off again.

"The important thing is that your safe" he says hugging me tighter, "I love you".

"I love you too"

"I love you three"

I could see where this was going but I let it anyway "I love you Four".

"I know" he replied with a smile.

After another minute of hugging I say "I better get back to Christina's, she wants to dress me up for the party tonight".

"Lucky you" he says sarcastically.

"Haha" I say while rolling my eyes.

And with that I leave, telling Tobias that I'll meet him there.

~time lapse~

It takes Christina only half an hour to get ready. She is wearing a skin-tight black dress that stops just under her butt, 8 inch black heels, an over-the-top black and gold purse. She has her hair curled and is wearing bright-red lipstick with 'smokey eyes'.

On the over hand it took both me and Christina to get me ready and it took a whole hour.

I am wearing a simple black dress which finishes mid-thigh, black 6 inch heels and I have a simple black glossy purse. I have my hair straightened and the same makeup which Christina has.

After we were both ready we decided to go to my apartment to wait for Tobias to get ready.

But when I opened the door I wasn't greeted by Tobias...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
How was it?
Sorry about the cliff-hanger!
Anyway the picture of the dress is the dress the Tris bought and will be wearing to Zeke's party.
Btw sorry the chapters are so short. I'll try and make them longer.
And for now it's a fluffy story, but I have something's planned for future chapters that might change that.
Thanks for reading.