Chapter 2

✖️Tobias P.O.V.✖️

When I see that Tris ranked first I'm full of excitement. Now I can finally have a life with her.
When my eyes find her she is being congratulated by Uriah.
I decide to get closer to try and hear what their saying, then stop so they can't see me but I can still hear them.

"Hey, you should come to my brothers party tonight, we're playing Candor or Dauntless" said Uriah.

"Sure, but what's Cand-" she replied but was quickly cut off my Uriah saying...

"Oh and bring your boyfriend" he said smiling.

"I don't have one" she said this like it was a question, but was madly blushing.

"Don't give me that, I know you and Four are together" ok now she is like a tomato!

"How'd you kno-" but she was cut off again.

"My older brother Zeke is Four's best friend, so I know everything" he replied with a smile that was nearly too big for his face.

Tris just blushed, dam she was cute when she did that.

"Anyway, see you there" he said walking away from Tris.

That's when I took my chance and I stood behind her and rapped my arms around her waist. I could feel her breathing pick up and that she knew it was me. Then I loosed my grip on her waist and she spun around on her heels so she was facing me.

I couldn't take it anymore so I asked "do you think a hug would give it away, well to everyone who doesn't know?"

She replied "you know what, I really don't care".

That's when she took my face in her hands and crashed our lips together, I eagerly kissed back. She broke the kiss to the large amount of "what" and gasps in the crowd that surrounded us. And then both our eyes landed on Christina who was just standing there with her mouth hanging open and with a confused Will standing behind her.

"I'll handle this" Tris tells me, "we'll met back at your apartment".

But before she can go explain to her obviously confused friends I stop her and ask "would you like to move in with me?" I can tell that I'm nervous by the way I'm taking and standing.

"I'd love to" she replied, and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before we went our separate ways. I can't help but think to myself "my life is finally starting to get better".

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Hey how was this chapter?
It's probably really bad but whatever.